May 10 2010
By: realNOOBlike I Only Post Everything 1003 posts

I hate TDM scoring...

13 replies 5 views Edited May 10, 2010

It seriously sucks how I can pull average a 2-1 if not a 3-1 k/d every game with atleast 20 kills and still end up losing because I keep getting put with the people who go 3-15...

And before someone says just play FFA, I would but FFA has so many campers its not even funny.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Re: I hate TDM scoring...

May 10, 2010
Stop being a run-n-gun stopping power user and maybe you might gain some real skill. It doesn't matter if my team is losing big time or winning, I always seem to go 18-2 pretty much every match because I can rely on myself instead of my teammates and noob perks.
Message 2 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
462 posts

May 10, 2010

i went 18-4 on s&d and we still lost

Message 3 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

May 10, 2010

Play with a party or don't complain.  I've gone 37-0 in TDM and lost by 22.  People suck, just leave the lobby if they're on your team the next round.

Message 4 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

May 10, 2010
Oh BTW, I just did the math. if you really do have roughly 90k kills since the game has released (about 6 months ago) that means you would need 491 kills a day EVERY day.

Either you are just a kiddie who likes to lie (no surprise there) or you really do have no life and get 500+ kills every single day in a video game. Either way that is pretty pathetic.
Message 5 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

May 10, 2010

leukoplast wrote:
Oh BTW, I just did the math. if you really do have roughly 90k kills since the game has released (about 6 months ago) that means you would need 491 kills a day EVERY day.

Either you are just a kiddie who likes to lie (no surprise there) or you really do have no life and get 500+ kills every single day in a video game. Either way that is pretty pathetic.

Considering I average 30-40 kills per game of domination, which is what I play 99% of the time, thats what? 12 games? Each game takes 10 minutes... that makes what? 120 minutes? ok... 2 hours of play time a day... yea thats alot isnt it? wow... how can I look at myself in the mirror?

lol how much time a day do you spend between these forums and watching TV and playing this game? Considering I watch almost no TV (with the acception to football) I have a feeling that you "waste" more then 2 hours on your ass every day bro...

lol you lose bro.. you lose

Message 6 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

May 10, 2010

realNOOBlike wrote:

leukoplast wrote:

Considering I average 30-40 kills per game of domination, which is what I play 99% of the time, thats what? 12 games? Each game takes 10 minutes... that makes what? 120 minutes? ok... 2 hours of play time a day... yea thats alot isnt it? wow... how can I look at myself in the mirror?

lol how much time a day do you spend between these forums and watching TV and playing this game? Considering I watch almost no TV I have a feeling that you "waste" more then 2 hours on your ass every day bro...

Don't try and weasel your way out of being a no life 24/7 player, because you are. There is NOTHING you can say to make it seem like you have any kind of life outside your moms basement. You have 90K kills in a video game man, get over yourself you have NO LIFE.

Out of all the online games I have played over the past 3-4 years, the combined kills from ALL of them don't even come CLOSE to 90k. Yet you have managed to get that amount in 6 months from a single game.

We can beat around thus bush all we want, but the truth is clear. And it makes perfect sense really. No lifer uses stopping power and commando and gets 90k kills in 6 months. Is there any other way?
Message 7 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

May 10, 2010

leukoplast wrote:

realNOOBlike wrote:

leukoplast wrote:

lol how much time a day do you spend between these forums and watching TV and playing this game? Considering I watch almost no TV I have a feeling that you "waste" more then 2 hours on your ass every day bro...

Don't try and weasel your way out of being a no life 24/7 player, because you are. There is NOTHING you can say to make it seem like you have any kind of life outside your moms basement. You have 90K kills in a video game man, get over yourself you have NO LIFE.

Out of all the online games I have played over the past 3-4 years, the combined kills from ALL of them don't even come CLOSE to 90k. Yet you have managed to get that amount in 6 months from a single game.

We can beat around thus bush all we want, but the truth is clear. And it makes perfect sense really. No lifer uses stopping power and commando and gets 90k kills in 6 months. Is there any other way?

lol trolling is an art, and you're just not good at it brah... I understand you're bored, but if you're going to troll you should atleast try to raise someones blood pressure a little

Message 8 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

May 10, 2010

Arguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics, because even if you win.. you're still retarded.

Add me for Red Dead Redemption
PSN: FPSJohnWayne
Red Dead Redemption gameplay - http://www.youtube.com/user/FPSJohnWayne
Message 9 of 14 (5 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

May 10, 2010

SDCramer wrote:

Arguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics, because even if you win.. you're still retarded.

eh, something to pass the time

and that joke is almost as old as the internet itself...

Message 10 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes