Reply
Nov 25 2009
By: MysteryPerson Treasure Hunter 5286 posts
Offline

I got MW2 platinum

19 replies 25 views Edited Nov 25, 2009
Me and my buddy X-Shadow_Ghost-X pwnd the spec ops level and got our last trophy for platinum, Star 69.

Message 1 of 20 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 05/10/2009
Offline
36 posts
 

Re: I got MW2 platinum

Nov 25, 2009
really
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 20 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/04/2009
Offline
399 posts
 

Re: I got MW2 platinum

Nov 25, 2009
wow....
darthdump69



WARNING: The above post may contain sex, violence, sexual violence, violent sex, drug use, sexual drugs, violent drugs, sexual sex, and violent violence.
Message 3 of 20 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/15/2007
Offline
3036 posts
 

Re: I got MW2 platinum

Nov 25, 2009

Congrats.

Just unlocked Delta...  but been doing it solo. 

Message 4 of 20 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/24/2008
Offline
592 posts
 

Re: I got MW2 platinum

Nov 25, 2009
Good job! I want platinum but im so stuck on MP lol
Message 5 of 20 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/20/2006
Offline
1212 posts
 

Re: I got MW2 platinum

Nov 25, 2009

x_NiiGHTMARE_x wrote:
Good job! I want platinum but im so stuck on MP lol

 

Same.
Message 6 of 20 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/14/2009
Offline
5286 posts
 

Re: I got MW2 platinum

Nov 25, 2009
Yeah I have 8 platinums now. Level 12 with 970 trophies. The platinum is a cool looking skull with glowing eyes.

Message 7 of 20 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/06/2007
Offline
2251 posts
 

Re: I got MW2 platinum

Nov 25, 2009

MysteryPerson wrote:
Yeah I have 8 platinums now. Level 12 with 970 trophies. The platinum is a cool looking skull with glowing eyes.

 

Do you have to play co-op on spec -ops to get the trophies or is it possible solo? Edit; And congrats on the platinum.
Message Edited by chefdad on 11-25-2009 11:50 AM
Message 8 of 20 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/23/2007
Offline
1275 posts
 

Re: I got MW2 platinum

Nov 25, 2009

chefdad wrote:

MysteryPerson wrote:
Yeah I have 8 platinums now. Level 12 with 970 trophies. The platinum is a cool looking skull with glowing eyes.

 

Do you have to play co-op on spec -ops to get the trophies or is it possible solo? Edit; And congrats on the platinum.
Message Edited by chefdad on 11-25-2009 11:50 AM

 

Some of the missions require a partner to play or it wont let you participate in the mission.
I made my 1,000th post on Sunday, September 20th 11:05am
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 9 of 20 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/11/2008
Offline
4687 posts
 

Re: I got MW2 platinum

Nov 25, 2009
70% right now. Im so close.


PSN - Weavyy
Message 10 of 20 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes