realNOOB you're mine

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1216 posts

Re: I CANT W8

May 4, 2010

Because so far, people with a low number of say, 1 post, tend to post stuff that has little meaning to a forum or post something that has been stated multiple times already.  If a new member to the forum were looking to post information on a map pack for instance, this person would be forced to look for a thread with the information already. Now they will not have to make a second thread about it. This will keep the forum cleaner of stuff that is being discussed 1 thread below of the 1 the person would have posted.  

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

May 4, 2010

Caedus579 wrote:

Because so far, people with a low number of say, 1 post, tend to post stuff that has little meaning to a forum or post something that has been stated multiple times already.  If a new member to the forum were looking to post information on a map pack for instance, this person would be forced to look for a thread with the information already. Now they will not have to make a second thread about it. This will keep the forum cleaner of stuff that is being discussed 1 thread below of the 1 the person would have posted.  

I totally agree.  It's usually people who just want to troll, so they make up a new name so their real name doesn't get flamed and noted as a troll.  I think there should be a 500 post minimum to start a new thread.

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1059 posts

May 4, 2010

Womb_Raider75 wrote:

Here's a little tidbit of info. My main acct. i cant remember the password (i know i know marijuana effects the memory) So I kept trying to figure out one of my multiple accts, and VOILA there you have womb_ raider75.  Also sir I have a question for you Why does having x amount of posts give you more of a right to an opinion than me?

Im sorry but what was ur opinion?... and yes i also agree that having a certain amount of post should grant u the ability to make new threads... i mean the first 27 pages of this board is about the map pack... ur obviously not new to this thing seeing as u have multiple accounts... ur just adding to all the BS about the maps...

and thats my opinion...

SandD3MON
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 4, 2010

Look guys basically I was making fun of anyone who comes on this forum for the simple fact its full of kids whos most cherrished accomplishment in life is HAVING A KDR over 2 or 3 or whatever the gold standard is on this game Just chill. I could care less when the map pack drops it will be there when it gets there. The map pack was the hottest subject so i used it as bait. THANKS TO ALL THE FISH THAT BIT

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 4, 2010

Another question I would like answered. Why go by the number of posts? I think the rule should be the date of registry like 30 day probational period where you can only post 1 time a day for the first 30 days. That would keep a lot of people from trolling. Btw i have owned a ps3 since 2006 I now own 3 of them. I think I have given sony enough money to post whatever the **bleep** i want on their forum. No little snot nosed little kid is going to tell me what i can and can't post. FREEDOM OF SPEECH LEARN YOUR CONSTITUTION. YOU WILL GET NOWHERE WITHOUT IT.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes