Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Re: How'd you get your name?

Nov 29, 2009

RoXy_GiRl1294 wrote:

Hey guys! Im Roxy, new to the COD forums, im a big motorstorm fan and this thread was posted about a week ago there, and it was pretty interesting seeing the results of how people came up with their names :smileywink:  So I just wanna hear from the COD guys :smileyhappy: 

I'll start I guess :smileyvery-happy:  "Roxy" is my fave clothing brand, and girl, well, when I beat you at a game, just a little more of a bummer to see you got beat by a girl And the numbers, :smileytongue: Plain ole' Roxy_Girl was taken, so I just added my bday on :smileyhappy: ..So, how did you guys get your names?

<----inspired by Don Imus

1st signature
Message 71 of 143 (2 Views)
Sackboy
491 posts

Nov 29, 2009

my handle is derived from **bleep**... mixed in with some snoop dog: slizut. vowels changed so make it less obvious: sliz0t 

:] 

Message 72 of 143 (2 Views)
Gaming Beast
2352 posts

Nov 29, 2009

Dc- Initials

Franchise-I'm the only player on my team lol

5- Favorite number

Photobucket
If your filipino put this as your signature
Message 73 of 143 (2 Views)
Wastelander
677 posts

Nov 29, 2009

Back a while ago when online gamng first went to playstation i forgot what i was playing but i kept killing people in 1 hits (headshots) and someone called me deadeye and i also got it from a game i think pursuit force. And i got leone from gta the leone mafia.

And what i wanted to put as my psn was The Revenger but i couldnt find any way to put it unless i put in numbers but i dont like numbers in my name so i put deadeye. I got TheRevenger from when i played runescape and i got hacked of my whole account 8 times and my ninth i was pretty mad and i said i would get revenge and one of my freinds called me the revenger

Message 74 of 143 (2 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1243 posts

Nov 29, 2009

Kudai_ wrote:
i love girls threads,  its funny that  everyone posting on girls threads its so polite and nice lol

lol
Photobucket

Message 75 of 143 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Nov 29, 2009
yo
Message 76 of 143 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1243 posts

Nov 29, 2009

Deadeye_Leone wrote:

Back a while ago when online gamng first went to playstation i forgot what i was playing but i kept killing people in 1 hits (headshots) and someone called me deadeye and i also got it from a game i think pursuit force. And i got leone from gta the leone mafia.

And what i wanted to put as my psn was The Revenger but i couldnt find any way to put it unless i put in numbers but i dont like numbers in my name so i put deadeye. I got TheRevenger from when i played runescape and i got hacked of my whole account 8 times and my ninth i was pretty mad and i said i would get revenge and one of my freinds called me the revenger

I also hate having numbers in my name..I guess I was just too excited to play the ps3 to think of something else
Photobucket

Message 77 of 143 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1243 posts

Nov 29, 2009

mjarheadusmc wrote:
yo

Heyyyy, is that a MS'er I see?
Photobucket

Message 78 of 143 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
271 posts

Nov 29, 2009
Favorite colour is red. and im da bomb. REDBOMB    HA!  
Message 79 of 143 (2 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1273 posts

Nov 29, 2009

RoXy_GiRl1294 wrote:

Hey guys! Im Roxy, new to the COD forums, im a big motorstorm fan and this thread was posted about a week ago there, and it was pretty interesting seeing the results of how people came up with their names :smileywink:  So I just wanna hear from the COD guys :smileyhappy: 

I'll start I guess :smileyvery-happy:  "Roxy" is my fave clothing brand, and girl, well, when I beat you at a game, just a little more of a bummer to see you got beat by a girl And the numbers, :smileytongue: Plain ole' Roxy_Girl was taken, so I just added my bday on :smileyhappy: ..So, how did you guys get your names?

Got it from books Ive read, but Idk, I wanna change it to the one on my sub account. =/

Edit: Oh yeah, I get beat by girls all the time, so I dont see how it can be a "bummer" specially since a gamer is a gamer. If you beat me , it cause your good, but if you cant... then I win! \m/ ._. \m/

Message Edited by Shinjyurou on 11-28-2009 05:45 PM
Message 80 of 143 (2 Views)
0 Likes