Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 16 2012
By: xtlc2003 Lombax Warrior 129 posts

How bad are Black Ops Hacks?

49 replies 7231 views Edited May 16, 2012

Sorry to sound like a "Noob" but unfortunately that's exactly what I am. I've been playng Black Ops online for the past month and I've been reading a disturbing trend. It appears as if a LOT of cheaters are out there with hacks for Black Ops. So many of these forums are old though I was wondering if the hacks have been fixed somehow. I don't mind dying/losing because I'm there to have fun but cheating takes a lot out of the game.

Are hacks/cheats for Black Ops still for real and if so how bad is it still?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 50 (7,231 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1645 posts

Re: How bad are Black Ops Hacks?

May 16, 2012

No one is using hacks in Black Ops, there aren't any.

SG-17SG-17
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 50 (7,231 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

May 16, 2012

Nice! Thanks.

You see I know I'm bad and I don't mind but the idea of people hacking just for points,,, in a game..... I just want to have fun, that's what games are for. I'm glad hacks aren't a problem in Black Ops

Thanks again

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 50 (7,231 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1130 posts

May 16, 2012

There most certainly are hacks/ mods for Black Ops. I dont have the game anymore but I just did a search on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5PDy1Xxnqg

&

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxO6ztTNQ_I

&

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybZ2PYE_o5E

I do not use them, and I do not recommend using them. Its really sad that these game devs cant come up with a way to NOT have people find ways to cheat. Frankly, its mostly on every call of duty game. If its not on MW3 yet....it will be soon. Sorry.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 50 (7,231 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

May 16, 2012

Wow that sucks!

I saw vids too but so many of them are old and I keep hearing about an update that I wasn't sure. It is sad, you'd think it would be easy to fix this or ban these people.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 50 (7,231 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1130 posts

May 16, 2012

Yeah, and that bottom video is only 10 months ago. These modders and hackers will always find a way; even after the devs patch a game.

I play COD WAW and see a hacked game every now and then. People flying around and unkillable, lol. I just back out of that game and go in another.

If you have WAW (world at war) let me know; I'll send you a friend invite. Im very against hacking, and always welcome fair players like ourselves.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 50 (7,231 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

May 16, 2012

Send me one anyway.

I barely got into CoD with Black Ops but I know WAW has Split Screen (or maybe just CO-OP campaign) so I'm thinking of getting that one too. Still neck deep in Blops right now though

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 50 (7,231 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1645 posts

May 17, 2012

The first two are for the 360 only and the last one is only for offline Zombies. There are no hacks for competitve multiplayer on the PS3 version of Black Ops.

SG-17SG-17
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 50 (7,231 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1130 posts

May 17, 2012

Thats your opinion; also- there is no way for you to know that for sure. Almost every COD game is modded and hacked.

What makes you think black ops is without any?? Aparently its done simply by changing the game save data, so again black ops hasnt fallen victem to that? Impossible? Heck no!!

I dont post my opinions, just facts. Just like those videos I found. Plus you can just google it; there are websites set up for black ops mods and hacks. I dont want to post any more links to that garbage, but they exist.

Im not trying to argue, but I have read and seen too much and thats why I strongly dissagree.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 50 (7,231 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14130 posts

May 17, 2012

jayistheway wrote:

Thats your opinion; also- there is no way for you to know that for sure. Almost every COD game is modded and hacked.

What makes you think black ops is without any?? Aparently its done simply by changing the game save data, so again black ops hasnt fallen victem to that? Impossible? Heck no!!

I dont post my opinions, just facts. Just like those videos I found. Plus you can just google it; there are websites set up for black ops mods and hacks. I dont want to post any more links to that garbage, but they exist.

Im not trying to argue, but I have read and seen too much and thats why I strongly dissagree.

It is a fact that I have never seen a hacker online. It's the reason SG-17 can declare there are no hacks for Black Ops. You can thank the report system implemented by Treyarch for that. I'm not saying that hacks exist or have existed but they're not as prevalent as you and others say they are. You can't take what forums and videos say as fact and declare "a lot" of gamers say there are hacks because forumgoers are a minority compared to the millions of players that own the game and aren't vocal.

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 50 (7,231 Views)
0 Likes