Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Re: Help for those with a low K/D ratio

Nov 23, 2009
does K/D ratio get you a scholorship or something? Who gives a **bleep**??? its just a freaking game where 80% of the poeple run around holding R1. You want a high k/d ratio? Get a **bleep** ass connection so nobodys bullets hurt you because thats what they do to me.
Message 21 of 24 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Re: Help for thoseki with a low K/D ratio

Nov 23, 2009

im not too concerned about the K/d ratio.  During a game I rarely get a 5 kill streak and usually get about 5 kills and over 10 deaths...... lol

I guess I want more kills and less deaths, and a few killstreaks every now and then.

Message 22 of 24 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Re: Help for those with a low K/D ratio

Nov 23, 2009

Use Marathon and run around as much as possible and spray lead every chance you get.  If this doesn't work, make a post on forums to complain about 'campers'.

VxF's advice is pretty spot on.  Knowing the maps is key, followed by not putting yourself into bad situations (i.e. running into 3-4 opponents in a group, not reloading behind cover, etc).  Listening to your surroundings and communication between teammates is important as well.

Then there's just some games where nothing works right.  It's just best to cut your losses on those and jump back to the lobby or take a break.

Message 23 of 24 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Re: Help for thoseki with a low K/D ratio

Nov 23, 2009
If all you're looking for is to get some killstreaks, then use the hardline perk which will give you a killstreak with one less kill. I would also set your 3 killstreak rewards to something that is easiliy attainable but will also get you a lot of kills. I would defintely recommend the airdrop killstreak which is at 4 kills. Make sure you call in the crate in a secluded area where only you will get it. When calling in crates, I've gotten everything from a UAV up to a EMP. I would also use the predator missile killstreak at 5 kills. It's usually good for at least 1 kill. If you're lucky, you'll get a number of enemies grouped together. After that, I would probably use the harrier airstrike or a chopper which are both at 7 kills. Good luck.
Message 24 of 24 (22 Views)
0 Likes