Treasure Hunter
6665 posts

Re: Help for those with a low K/D ratio

Nov 23, 2009

SpecOp_Viper wrote:
Avoid the main battle at all costs, take out any stragglers coming your way, and flank the guys giving your team hell. You just got yourself a free predator missle. They should be respawning any minute now for a double kill. Good job, you just got Harrier. Put it in the middle of the map so it has view of everything. Get 4 more kills, you just got chopper gunner. Good God man, you just ended the game 40-3

lol though this only applies if your a lone wolf, when u coordinated with a group all hell breaks loose if u do it right

Yes, you can play with them. Smiley Wink
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 24 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
850 posts

Nov 23, 2009

- start using a gun and use it for a while

- my kill streaks 5-Predator Missile/ 7 Harrier/ 11- Chopper Gunner

usually when im not close to a bug group of enemys i get to my Chop Gunner

- aim then shoot (don't spray all the time)

- slowly work your way to a higher sensitivity

- take cover alot

Drake
Message 12 of 24 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Nov 23, 2009
stay on the perimeter and use all your equipment, crouch and use cover as often as you can... other than that if you can't aim you can't aim :/
Message 13 of 24 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4316 posts

Nov 23, 2009
Invest in better internet, since that's 95 percent of what kills me.
----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 14 of 24 (21 Views)
Wastelander
805 posts

Nov 23, 2009

Its all about smart play, trust me. The people getting high killstreaks now where to be at the right times.

When I play, I always ask myself where should i be that will get me the most kills but least deaths.

sig2
Message 15 of 24 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Nov 23, 2009

VxF wrote:

Watch the radar. I can't believe how many people seem to not pay attention to it at all.

Stay on the outside edges of maps. Avoid the 'middle zone' as much as you can.

Be patient. Sometimes you want to pass that kill. Other times you are better off waiting for that chopper to pass by. 

Listen. Literarly. Listen. You can hear people run and, if you have a decent sound system/headphones, you can get an idea from which direction they are coming. 

Pick your reload times carefully, when you know you won't be attacked.

Learn to switch weapons rather than reloading - too many people don't do that. 

This game is all about finding the enemy before they find you. So perks/attachments that increase your stealth or improve your enemy detection are very important. Frankly, you can already kill anyone with 1-2 shots, so don't bother making your weapon 'more powerful'. 

Know when to quit. Some people cheat, and when that happens, just leave. At other times, you might be playing a team based game and face a well organized clan while your team doesn't even talk. Leave, before you go 0-10. 

I am sure there are many others... 

See the red highlight...i'm deaf. thank god for the ninja pro....now we can get rid of that disadvantage we had ever since MW1...

EDIT: "we" the clan 

Message Edited by MathewDaKid on 11-22-2009 09:18 PM
Message Edited by MathewDaKid on 11-22-2009 09:18 PM
Message 16 of 24 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Nov 23, 2009

For starters just dont camp. People (like me) will eventually hunt you down and own you, and besides I hate campers.

My stratergie's

1. Dont Run and spray out in the open.

2. Flank! IMO the most effective way of racking up easy kills. Once your behind enemy lines you'll get a few easy kills.

3. Snipe. Go long range and pick off some easy kills.

Good Luck dude.

Cyclone 21x Mw2
Message 17 of 24 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
596 posts

Nov 23, 2009
use a heartbeat sensor like everyone else does
Message 18 of 24 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Nov 23, 2009

VxF wrote:

Watch the radar. I can't believe how many people seem to not pay attention to it at all.

Stay on the outside edges of maps. Avoid the 'middle zone' as much as you can.

Be patient. Sometimes you want to pass that kill. Other times you are better off waiting for that chopper to pass by. 

Listen. Literarly. Listen. You can hear people run and, if you have a decent sound system/headphones, you can get an idea from which direction they are coming. 

Pick your reload times carefully, when you know you won't be attacked.

Learn to switch weapons rather than reloading - too many people don't do that. 

This game is all about finding the enemy before they find you. So perks/attachments that increase your stealth or improve your enemy detection are very important. Frankly, you can already kill anyone with 1-2 shots, so don't bother making your weapon 'more powerful'. 

Know when to quit. Some people cheat, and when that happens, just leave. At other times, you might be playing a team based game and face a well organized clan while your team doesn't even talk. Leave, before you go 0-10. 

I am sure there are many others... 

best advice in this thread

FoX_hounD_2oox Trophy Card
Message 19 of 24 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 23, 2009
use a stinger missle and blow up anything in the air that pisses u off

Message 20 of 24 (21 Views)
0 Likes