Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Re: Has anyone just quit???

Apr 17, 2010

I've never equipped a nuke as a killstreak, usually run 3-5-7.

I've never equipped Marathon-Light-Commando.

I've never equipped akimbo shotties.

I've never equipped OMA+DC+GL/Launcher.

I never used the care package knife runner glitch

I'm a 1.72 KDR, and I did it the old-fashioned way just like COD4.  I outthought and outfought my enemy. 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (11 Views)
Fender Bender
4316 posts

Apr 17, 2010

soccermom_62 wrote:
I quit few months ago. Too nooby of game. And its not even the UMP its the SCAR you retards. Too many game breaking kills streaks and perks as well.

I had already quit MW2 for a while, but like Soccermom, I went over to Bad Company 2.   Of course, it wouldn't have mattered if MW2 had surpassed Call of Duty 4 in every way,  I still would be playing Bad Company 2.  MW2 is basic arithmetic,  the Battlefield series is Calculus (although the Bad Company series is more like Trigonometry since it's still a dumbed down version of Battlefield 2 and 2142 on PC).

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (11 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5592 posts

Apr 17, 2010

I have..I don't know how many times I've gotten a 25 kill streak and not had the nuke selelcted. There's no point in it anymore, so much more stuff to try and do besides camp a corner and wait for people to run by..

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Apr 18, 2010

In my honest opinion the nuke is a worthless perk. The nuke is more of a bragging right to people who camp for them or boost (although there are some legit nukes out there). During my first runthrough pre-prestige I tried getting the nuke and eventually stopped for the exact reason you posted, everytime I was close I would get killed. I began to think about how stupid the nuke really is, like think about it; if you are actually earning a nuke and get to the 25 kills without dying, why on earth would you want to end the game when you are doing that well? Again, I see it as a bragging right. That being said though, I am currently working on them. As much as I hate the nukes Im tired of people wondering why I don't have the rotating symbol and claiming i don't cuz I just can't get them. I am currently on my 4th prestige, level 50-something and have been trying to get the 10 nukes for the rotation symbol; I am currently at 9/10. I cannot wait to get the final nuke and be done with it forever...nukes suck!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2203 posts

Apr 18, 2010

nah, i just got my 63rd. when i get it i usually wait until the game is about to end. i think a game winning killstreak is stupid, but it's such an uber pwn.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Apr 18, 2010

on my account for the 360 i am almost at 8th prestige legit and i no longer play the game. i never used the nuke because i thought it was stupid, with all the stupid crap that i experienced there i never tried to get nukes because i always got killed from behind before i could even get close to my first killstreak at times when i selected 4-5-7. and if anyone is wondering. (i am new to this community, i recently bought my ps3 today during a sale for my store where i work.)

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
332 posts

Apr 18, 2010

soccermom_62 wrote:
I quit few months ago. Too nooby of game. And its not even the UMP its the SCAR you retards. Too many game breaking kills streaks and perks as well.

LOL so true. The UMP is so nooby! Yet I use an overpowered AR that is also a sniper rifle with NO RECOIL!

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (11 Views)
0 Likes