Sackboy
609 posts

Re: Gb Team PuB sTaRz. 6-2 Looking For Matches

Feb 9, 2010

soccerfreak7 wrote:

oOJoN wrote:
GUYS LETS JUST GET BACK TOGETHER. We all got better now and we will be so much better. Even though me and snipe had a big fight we can still be teammates like b4. We will be a winning team maybe not undefeated but we will be a winning team and i can guarantee midway bringing your gb rank under 100 k. 
Im all for this, unless like llama said we start to GB a lot on WwL~. WwL~ is my primary. Love that community. 

Exactly WWL~ Is a CLAN not a team trust me i got nun but respect for lama but we need you on our team **bleep** head. We need u lama midway snipe and blade

Message 871 of 878 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3571 posts

Feb 9, 2010

oOJoN wrote:
GUYS LETS JUST GET BACK TOGETHER. We all got better now and we will be so much better. Even though me and snipe had a big fight we can still be teammates like b4. We will be a winning team maybe not undefeated but we will be a winning team and i can guarantee midway bringing your gb rank under 100 k. 

lol i hope you dont take this wrong, but that fight was the highlight of my night. I was having a blast. lmao
Photobucket
Message 872 of 878 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3571 posts

Feb 9, 2010
Alright. Im trying for 22k tonight. I think im gonna have a snowday judging by the amount of snow we've already gotten, (2-4 inches), and its suppose to get super heavy tonight (5-10 more inches), so im gonna stay up late and gb. Ive won 2 singles, 2 dubz (more to come), 1 team (more to come). That equates to about 400 xp already. Hopefully that will move me 600 ranks. It's getting a lot harder to move up tho.
Photobucket
Message 873 of 878 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8170 posts

Feb 9, 2010

Xx-Snip3-xX wrote:
Alright. Im trying for 22k tonight. I think im gonna have a snowday judging by the amount of snow we've already gotten, (2-4 inches), and its suppose to get super heavy tonight (5-10 more inches), so im gonna stay up late and gb. Ive won 2 singles, 2 dubz (more to come), 1 team (more to come). That equates to about 400 xp already. Hopefully that will move me 600 ranks. It's getting a lot harder to move up tho.

Good luck. I have a ton of homework... And I am going to Bulls game tomorrow night so I have to do some studying. And Purdue/Michigan State game tonight.

Message 874 of 878 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4687 posts

Feb 9, 2010

GoD_Midway wrote:

Xx-Snip3-xX wrote:

Good luck. I have a ton of homework... And I am going to Bulls game tomorrow night so I have to do some studying. And Purdue/Michigan State game tonight.

Wow lucky... and Snip3 Im getting 18 inches supposedly. :smileytongue: 

PSN - Weavyy
Message 875 of 878 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3571 posts

Feb 9, 2010

GoD_Midway wrote:

Xx-Snip3-xX wrote:

Nice. Im from Michigan. Im more of a U of M guy myself. Spartans are okay, but U of M is a better school IMO.

Photobucket
Message 876 of 878 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3571 posts

Feb 9, 2010

soccerfreak7 wrote:

GoD_Midway wrote:

Xx-Snip3-xX wrote:

Wow lucky... and Snip3 Im getting 18 inches supposedly. :smileytongue: 

yea people are saying 8-12 here. 18 inches would be nice.

Photobucket
Message 877 of 878 (9 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1986 posts

Feb 10, 2010
lol hey, we were once a team, when we had our stars on for a regular basis....now its primarly soccer and I, with Llama packing his bag for school around 9est....lol
Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 878 of 878 (9 Views)
0 Likes