Feb 01 2013
By: Sporadic_Fire Sackboy 603 posts

Game gets worse and worse every **bleep** day

[ Edited ]
5 replies 153 views Edited Feb 1, 2013

That probation **** sucks. If you don't want people to quit games early fix the **bleep** lag. actually punish boosters and quit putting me in games that have already effing started. The developers of this game are boarline effing retarded.

Every game I get into has already started and I am on the losing time by at least 20 confirms.  And there is an effing chopper in the air.  Why would I want to stick around?  Who is the effing moron who thought of that crap.  Who ever he is he should rent a gun, buy a bullet for it and just kill him self. ******* **bleep**.

Edit: profanity

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
603 posts

Re: Game gets worse and worse every **bleep** day

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

You bleep out ****?  Hey playstation you can go **bleep**-Y-U-R-S-E-L-F  to for allowing developers like activistion continue to make games on your console.  If Black ops isn't lagging it freezing your equipment.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
470 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

Sporadic_Fire wrote:

That probation **** sucks. If you don't want people to quit games early fix the **bleep** lag. actually punish boosters and quit putting me in games that have already effing started. The developers of this game are boarline effing retarded.

Every game I get into has already started and I am on the losing time by at least 20 confirms.  And there is an effing chopper in the air.  Why would I want to stick around?  Who is the effing moron who thought of that crap.  Who ever he is he should rent a gun, buy a bullet for it and just kill him self.  ******* **bleep**.

Just stop playing the game. I felt great ever since I stop play it and trade the game in for something else. Sure I miss play with my friends and all the fun. But I don't have to be upset because of the B.S, problems  in this game. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
603 posts

Feb 1, 2013

I do stop.  Wait for the next up date with the hopes that the game will be worth playing.  Alas, I was greatly disappointed.  

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13497 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

League Play is supposed to be for more refined players...

Surely happiness must taste like mud.

Fabulous!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
603 posts

Feb 1, 2013

I don't play league play, it is not hardcore.  This was in hardcore kill confirmed.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (111 Views)
0 Likes