Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Re: Fight Back!!! Defend MW2 If You Really Love It...Thread!

Feb 9, 2011

In MW2 it was perfect, if you Aim properly and Shoot at the apropriate time and place you get the kill, but in BO it all depends on who has the least amount of lag in there game...

I should know because I came face to face with a guy using the Enfiled, I had the Commando, I start shooting first, guess who got the kill?  OBVIOUSLY him because his gun was tons weaker and less accurate then mine...

Back on-topic, I miss the hell out of MW2, it had a certain charm to it that I will never figure out, BO feels like its lacking some HUGE element to it...

Message 51 of 59 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2690 posts

Feb 9, 2011

I for one lliked MW2..and I still like it.  Black Ops just lacks.....something.  I cant put my finger on it but it just have that addictive feel to it like MW2 did.  I cant wait for MW3..its going to be THE GAME.

Photobucket
Message 52 of 59 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2049 posts

Feb 9, 2011

DominantDude wrote:

In MW2 it was perfect, if you Aim properly and Shoot at the apropriate time and place you get the kill, but in BO it all depends on who has the least amount of lag in there game...

I should know because I came face to face with a guy using the Enfiled, I had the Commando, I start shooting first, guess who got the kill?  OBVIOUSLY him because his gun was tons weaker and less accurate then mine...

Back on-topic, I miss the hell out of MW2, it had a certain charm to it that I will never figure out, BO feels like its lacking some HUGE element to it...

MW2 and BO are both games with non dedicated servers. Why would MW2 have less lag? Just luck that you get a host that lives nearby I guess. Also about your enfield/commando situation, he could of shot you once in the head and once in the chest. That would kill you way faster then you spraying in the legs/chest with your commando. Headshots dont matter that much in the cod series but, they still make a difference.

~
Next thing I knew, my entire marine & maruader army was gone to a few banelings.
Message 53 of 59 (76 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jun 21, 2011

DetroitTigersFan wrote:

i have no problems with the game at all. i like it a lot more than cod4 thats for sure. if people want to b1tch and moan all day on the forums about the game thats their choice. dont forget that most people who come on here and post negative stuff about mw2 just got owned and they need to cry about it.

I haven't played mw2 in a few weeks due to not getting the strong drive to play it lately and being busy with other things but now I'm getting back in to it. yeah sure I'm getting owned because I lost my edge lol, and you know what? I still love this game even though I'm getting owned XD. it has things in it that can annoying you at times but I look for ways to get around it, like with the grenade launcher abusers, I can level out that playing field

Please don't add me unless I ask you to. if you add me without me asking you to then most likely you'll be ignored.

if you're looking for a need for speed undercover no nos only player then we'll get along nicely :smileyvery-happy:. message me on psn if you're interested.
Message 54 of 59 (76 Views)
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Jun 21, 2011

uhhh its really not that serious.  Some people love MW2 and some people hate it.  Why must fanboys find a reason to "defend" what they like?  Just enjoy the game.  Some people would say "Let the haters hate because if they are, you're doing something right"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Minds are like Parachutes. They work best when open." -gR3yGh051

Photobucket

"Coronation, Starscream? This is bad comedy!"
Message 55 of 59 (76 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1229 posts

Jun 21, 2011

Saya-Sakura wrote:

I think the Mods should start banning the people who are complaining cause they are starting flame wars.

Logo

^^Click Me!

at least for a week   but not if the complain once the have to be complaining all the time on every thread        and if the continue to do it then banned for good maybe   

but i love mw2 because of how unbalenced it is   it makes it fun  and black ops is so balenced so i just dont have fun when playing it    mw2 i enjoy myself no matter how many tubes i hear go off   i just switch to my 'angry with you class' and send a tube right back at those guys     or no matter how many tactical insertions i hear in a ffa    i just hunt them down   its a lot of fun

Haters Gonna Hate
Message 56 of 59 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Jun 21, 2011

I loved the campaign. Multiplayer was just a hassle because of quickscoping, hackers, and overpowered stuff.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 57 of 59 (76 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jun 24, 2011

xX_GurlwiTaGuN_X wrote:

but i love mw2 because of how unbalenced it is   it makes it fun  and black ops is so balenced so i just dont have fun when playing it    mw2 i enjoy myself no matter how many tubes i hear go off   i just switch to my 'angry with you class' and send a tube right back at those guys     or no matter how many tactical insertions i hear in a ffa    i just hunt them down   its a lot of fun

Haters Gonna Hate

True at that, I don't really care of how well a game is balenced, at least keep it like mw2 type balenced or better but not too much better because in the real world every weapon shoots different and has more power than others, mw2 is pretty much doing just that. black ops is so balenced you must as well use the same assult rifle for everyone because they all almost have the same specs or close to the same specs.

Please don't add me unless I ask you to. if you add me without me asking you to then most likely you'll be ignored.

if you're looking for a need for speed undercover no nos only player then we'll get along nicely :smileyvery-happy:. message me on psn if you're interested.
Message 58 of 59 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Jun 24, 2011

lol

Photobucket

Photobucket
Message 59 of 59 (76 Views)
0 Likes