Feb 09 2011
By: stonydude I Only Post Everything 1252 posts

EVERY single game now?

6 replies 13 views Edited Feb 9, 2011

small gripe but valid nonetheless, why would they give you the ability to climb up into dark corners on top of stuff? every single time i play firing range now, some lil campin punk sits on the radio equipment in the trailer. and as soon as you kill the lil puke, another guy runs right back. seriously, if that's the only way you can get kills, then just STOP PLAYING.

not in the face, not in the face!!!
oops, was that you i shot?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Re: EVERY single game now?

Feb 9, 2011

Thats CoD for you, kill a camper, it just makes more...Thats one of the reasons Im done with this game,  now theyre just purposley putting in camping spots for all the little 8 year olds that play these games...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Feb 9, 2011

Feels like digging in sand lol. Cheap little campers hate em too!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1315 posts

Feb 9, 2011

Just do what I do on Firing Range and fire through the walls to see if a camper is there.  Most campers forget that bullets penetrate walls, so they will sit there and take the shots until they die.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1199 posts

Feb 9, 2011

It's not the camper...it's you. Camper are easy to dispose of. When a sniper shoots at you, even if you die, he will most likely keep camping the same spot. Just go back to where he is and kill away. This 'blame game' thing has gone way too far.

I race cars in real life, when I lose I should blame everyone and everything else? That will not teach me how to win, only how to cry. Even if some guys rams me, it's my responsibility to keep myself alive, not the enemy, his job is to exterminate me.

How could it be anyones fault but your own? It can't, so stop blaming others for your lack of skill. Camping is totally legitimate if the game allows it. If you really don't like campers, stop playing the game. Why should we have to nerf the game so you can think your playing better? That's lame, indeed.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Feb 9, 2011

Actually Blops is very camp unfriendly. It's really hard to be a successful camper. Bad Company is actually much easier (and depends on) to camp with a sniper.

PSN: rchang
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2049 posts

Feb 9, 2011

Every single game you play, you get to play firing range?!?!?!?!?

~
Next thing I knew, my entire marine & maruader army was gone to a few banelings.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes