Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 07 2010
By: headshotsniper15 Hekseville Citizen 358 posts

Care package / Emergency drop is for noobs.

36 replies 22 views Edited Jan 7, 2010
There for noobs who cant get streaks and when they get a predator sentry or UAV they cry cause its not an AC 130 or Chopper gunner/
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 37 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Re: Care package / Emergency drop is for noobs.

Jan 7, 2010
LOL, **bleep**?  Did you wake up on the wrong side of your mom this morning?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 37 (22 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1252 posts

Jan 7, 2010

headshotsniper15 wrote:
There for noobs who cant get streaks and when they get a predator sentry or UAV they cry cause its not an AC 130 or Chopper gunner/

so i'm a noob, cuz i just killed a bunch of guys and want some ammo? wow, you must be the most popular guy on the little bus. here, wear the helmet and sit down!

not in the face, not in the face!!!
oops, was that you i shot?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 37 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2325 posts

Jan 7, 2010
I think with that statemnt being said, we can say that every single thing in this game has is for noobs now.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 37 (22 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Jan 7, 2010

so everything is for noobs? lets see the list is commando, light weight, marathon, knives, throwing knives, tactical knives, noob tube, stopping power, last stand, painkiller, matrydom, shotguns, riot shields, killstreaks, thermal, heartbeat sensors, one man army, sleight of hand, cold-blooded, hardline, tactical insertion, akimbo, anything else i'm missing? guns in general? EDIT: mw2 prestige edition? real life? lol

it's a game.

i should go to bed, look what i do when i don't

Message Edited by brewers_rock08 on 01-06-2010 10:41 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 37 (22 Views)
Wastelander
752 posts

Jan 7, 2010

I have a friend who uses both the care package and emergency airdrop and yes i think hes a noob. Everytime he brags about having a really good game (never seems to do it when i am playing with him though) my first response is how many care packages did you get and his reply is always 2 or 3 good ones.

And now for something completely different
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 37 (22 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1252 posts

Jan 7, 2010
first off, you can't control what drop you get with care package, so how is it for noobs? i've only gotten "unearned" packages ie; chopper gunner, harrier, 3 or 4 times. its usually ammo, which is what i need, as i try to kill the enemy, and to do that, you need ammo. second, just because YOU don't use it, doesn't mean its for noobs. and really, if they're such noobs, they wouldn't be getting the kills to earn said packages.
Message Edited by stonydude on 01-06-2010 08:47 PM
not in the face, not in the face!!!
oops, was that you i shot?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 37 (22 Views)
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jan 7, 2010

so wait emergency airdrop is for noobs? thats sad...real sad. i think you gotta be pretty good to get an 8 killstreak.... i think the noobs are the ones **bleep**ing complaining about getting owned by players who are better then them.

if anything i sometimes use the E.A and share it with my teammates because it gives you massive points 

Message Edited by plattenum on 01-06-2010 08:53 PM

Metal owns all music

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 37 (22 Views)
Wastelander
752 posts

Jan 7, 2010
At first i thought yeah they are for noobs but then i actually started to think about it and maybe they are not. I mean care packages maybe if you are constantly getting good things but they do not add to your actual killstreak and an emergency airdrop takes an 8 killstreak to get and half the time you do not get them all. Yeah it always annoys me when i see someone come out on top cause they got a chopper gunner from a care package but it rarely happens.
And now for something completely different
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 37 (22 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1060 posts

Jan 7, 2010
actually emergency airdrop is a good way to rank up, you get a butload of points if you let your team take it.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 37 (22 Views)
0 Likes