Nov 14 2011
By: BDaught First Son 6 posts

Can't post or reply on the callofduty.com forums.

3 replies 158 views Edited Nov 14, 2011

Anyone else having this issue?  There's no post or reply button anywhere.  Here's a screenshot of a forum post:  http://i.imgur.com/BM0DN.jpg

Message 1 of 4 (158 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Re: Can't post or reply on the callofduty.com forums.

Nov 14, 2011

I saw this Last Week on Tuesday.  I think it has to with the Elite Issues.  I think that they are have tried link up / sync the Activision Accounts with the Elite account and that must be broken and that could be why you don't see the options. 

I think that if you can try the following.  Close out all of browser windows.  Then just go to www.callofduty.com/mw3.  Login In there and not via Elite.  Then it might come up.

Sig-VinTheDean
Message 2 of 4 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Nov 14, 2011

I can't say for certain, but maybe they are updating their site? Sometimes quirky things like this happen when the site is being maintenanced. Otherwise my only other guess is that maybe you got banned? Can you PM anyone on that site to see if they can make posts? If so ask the person you PM to contact one of the moderators for you to see if they can help.

Message 3 of 4 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
746 posts

Nov 15, 2011

I'm having the same problem.  It's not a ban because I created a new account and still don't see any reply button.

Message 4 of 4 (158 Views)
0 Likes