Lombax Warrior
249 posts

Re: Call of Duty bluetooth~ers need to calm down!

Dec 15, 2009
I also got in trouble because this one guy was cussing like crazy and my dad thought it was actually from the game so yeah......

stealthy309
Message 11 of 20 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1060 posts

Dec 15, 2009

Stealthy309 wrote:
I also got in trouble because this one guy was cussing like crazy and my dad thought it was actually from the game so yeah......

this has happened to so many people
Message 12 of 20 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Dec 15, 2009
I curse at people if they are bad.  Sorry, I don't like dead weight, haha.
PSN: FOUNTAINofYOUTH

3.55 k/d, 4+ w/l
Message 13 of 20 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
301 posts

Dec 15, 2009
Well if you're getting in trouble for people cussing... then maybe you're not old enough to play the game.  The "M" stands for mature.  Not Mongoloids.  
Message 14 of 20 (9 Views)
0 Likes
VxF
Uncharted Territory
1891 posts

Dec 15, 2009
I have a headset with separate volume control for chat. I have muted it the first week of CoD4 and never looked back...
Message Edited by VxF on 12-14-2009 08:49 PM
Photobucket
Message 15 of 20 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Dec 15, 2009

FOUNTAINofYOUTH wrote:
I curse at people if they are bad.  Sorry, I don't like dead weight, haha.

agreed. had this guy, 10th prestige (obviously hacked), who would have been better off had he decided to count sheet threads. so i "politely" informed him that he should remove himself from a certain building and help his team out instead of being a waste of life.

he quit and we still lost, but near the end we were making a comeback because the new people who joined didnt have their heads up their 5th point of contact.

http://www.drugpolicy.org/homepage.cfm

For your education.

(if the link violates the TOS I'll remove it)
Message 16 of 20 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
528 posts

Dec 15, 2009
True, when i'm in MTDM I mute anyone with a mic, either them whining or can't understand them.
Rant Completed:.
500 Exp
New Title *Unlocked*
Cry Baby
New Emblem *Unlocked*
Message 17 of 20 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2913 posts

Dec 15, 2009

Woosah right....Woosah?

Here's my numero uno rule:

As soon as I join a room I mute everybody on the other team, and if theres someone annoying I just mute em, or just make fun of them and laugh when they get even more p/o'd.

Message 18 of 20 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1326 posts

Dec 15, 2009
In search and destroy, along with other game modes, I use a shield and spot targets for my team mates.  I've said aloud once (on terminal) "Enemy spotted approaching C (domination). He's coming from A, alone, hugging the wall near the gift shop."  Then I watch some moron just walk out in front of me, going "I like cereal," not even looking towards the location I pointed out, and then get turned into a bullet hamburger.  
Message 19 of 20 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Dec 15, 2009

Agreed. I can't wait 'til there's an update where one could cross-game private chat. Not that I'd necessarily use it cross-game (so hard to concentrate on your own game while chatting with somebody else playing a different game, I hate it), but it'd be awesome to have the members in your party in your own lil chat while playing MW2. I like talking... I can't help it. I'd hope that people would just mute me, but it'd still be a little more good for privacy's sake, too.

For a company that spent so much time and energy exhorting the virtues of a free online service, to charge for marginally useful access and other nebulous online things, this is just another slap in the face of PS3 owners who were previously told that rumble is last gen, backwards compatibility is great and the versatility of their system in allowing other operating systems to be used on their hardware was a great feature.
- Lono, Sarcastic Gamer

Message 20 of 20 (9 Views)
0 Likes