Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3066 posts

Re: ****CAMPING****

Jan 11, 2008

Chem1st wrote:

wunderkammer wrote:
You can't camp forever. lesson learnt >.<

Theirs a Challenge called Flawless i belive. You have to survive without dying once, its impossible unless you play search and destroy and your team was crazy ownage, otherwise you have to camp.

I went 28-0 in a game of domination and I didn't camp.
PSN ID: U2EDGE

60/60 Gold Licenses
S. Vettel: All Gold

A: 40 - B: 40

Message 31 of 41 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
899 posts

Jan 11, 2008

Danneh wrote:

GameKing92 wrote:
This thread is for the players who keep complaining about camping, to explain to them what it really is. If you think about it what is camping?  Finding a safe spot to stay with a  gun you're good at using, and trying to stay alive as long as you can to win the game for your team.  They're not noobs for camping they're smart gamers, and when whole teams camp it's called teamwork.  In real war you wouldn't run across a wide open field under attack, so why do it in the game?  If you were smart you'd keep safe to kill as much as possible and most importantly stay alive.  It's called STRATEGY. 

In real war you wouldn't sit in a corner holding an LMG either. I have nothing against campers, as they are easy to kill (once you know where they are) and you can only really get killed by them once in a game. What annoys me though, is playing against a whole team of campers, and having to seek every single one out, and if you forget a place where they might be hiding, it's all over for you. Also, when you have a 6 kill streak, and you run past a camper

But hey, while I don't camp, and I don't like it, it's a playing style, and I can't influence what other people do, so I just accept it and move on.

Depending on the circumstances in real war you might camp out. If your base is being invaded there may be somespots where you camp. And the best par is they don't respawn and don't have a KillCam

Cigarette boxes are explicit: The ingredients list says "****, ****, ****, More ****..."
Message 32 of 41 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 12, 2008
you make a very good point ive played fps for almost 3yrs now mainly battlefield 2 and in my opinion who care's you like what u like and do what you do all in the name of freedom

Message 33 of 41 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Jan 12, 2008
I don't complain.  Its a perfectly legitimate strategy.
Message 34 of 41 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3814 posts

Jan 12, 2008
dude, in real war, you dont teabag a guy that you just killed, you dont choose your weapon, and you dont do a craploadof things that you can do in a game, why are you talking about real war? you been to war? dont talk about that. shut up. camping is **bleep** possibly in every game unless the game accepts it, if the game doesnt accept it then it is officialy something people hate. so dont try to defend it, go play and set up your tent, just watch out for a grenade

GameKing92 wrote:
This thread is for the players who keep complaining about camping, to explain to them what it really is. If you think about it what is camping?  Finding a safe spot to stay with a  gun you're good at using, and trying to stay alive as long as you can to win the game for your team.  They're not noobs for camping they're smart gamers, and when whole teams camp it's called teamwork.  In real war you wouldn't run across a wide open field under attack, so why do it in the game?  If you were smart you'd keep safe to kill as much as possible and most importantly stay alive.  It's called STRATEGY. 

Photobucket
Message 35 of 41 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3845 posts

Jan 12, 2008

GameKing92 wrote:

i completely agree with you dude.....in a real war you use tactics...not run out and take the first bullet you see to the head....i'll admit, my better games are played running around in the open lke a madman....but, we dont win in those games, i just get alot of kills.....if the whole team gets good postitions and "camps", they will win...nothing "noobish" about it......well, i agree with ya dude...

Message 36 of 41 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jan 12, 2008
I love camping, i love campers. I camp every now and then. I dont see what the big deal is guys. If someone camps and gets you, kill cam lets you know where they are. Respawn and go get em. To each his own
Message 37 of 41 (103 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41050 posts

Jan 12, 2008

U2Edge wrote:

Chem1st wrote:

wunderkammer wrote:
You can't camp forever. lesson learnt >.<

Theirs a Challenge called Flawless i belive. You have to survive without dying once, its impossible unless you play search and destroy and your team was crazy ownage, otherwise you have to camp.

I went 28-0 in a game of domination and I didn't camp.

Yeah, camping isn't necessary for that one.  I went 15-0 in a Free-for-All match and all you have to do is stay on the move, out of the open, and watch your corners.  If there is a firefight going on between people, pick off the winner afterwards or let them do their damage to each other and sweep in for the kills.

Message 38 of 41 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 5, 2012
If your not camping, then your not consistently trying to win. TDM is about getting kills, so if you want to help your team, get kills and DON'T DIE!
If your not camping, your not winning...
Message 39 of 41 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

Well, you cant complain about camping because everybodys doing it

If you camp (This is what you say)
HELL YEAH! Im gonna get a M.O.A.B 
No ones gonna find me here or get me :smileyvery-happy:

If someone else camps (This is what you say again xP)

OMG SCREW YOU! NOOB F**KING CAMPER!! U SUCK S***!!

so yeah im sure everybody feel's this way and i find this post is useless coz im 100% sure youve camped so theres no point xP

Message 40 of 41 (101 Views)
0 Likes