Do you mean 
Nov 15 2012
By: buckeyes621 Lombax Warrior 175 posts

Bo2 diffuculty

28 replies 312 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

When i played mw2 I would get choppergunners/ac130s all the time

when I played Bo1 I would get attack helicopters/blackbirds all the time

mw3 I get reapers all the time as well.

but with Bo2 Im lucky if I get a UAV in a match. Its Seriously so hard for me to stay alive long enough for me to get enough points for even a UAV

Anyone else think its harder than previous games?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 29 (312 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Re: Bo2 diffuculty

Nov 15, 2012

Yeah I think it is. The maps are the equalizer imo. I don't really notice any lag and haven't seen a single gun stand out as being overpowered yet but I'm sure there is one or three lol. I've been switching up classes a lot trying to find a gun I like and I settled on SVU and I use overkill and pair it with the vector.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 29 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Nov 16, 2012

I have a KDR of 1.52 and my highest scorestreak is the lightning strike which i think i've gotten 6 times.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 29 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Nov 16, 2012
I think the smgs are overpowered.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 29 (264 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Nov 16, 2012

I have some good luck with killstreaks but I used Hardline and everything depends on if the game isn't glitching. I think as the public servers are getting use to the volume it will get better. There are still timing glitches though, I will clearly shoot someone and it doesn't register and they instantly kill me. At times the server reactions are really good and the timing works fine but it's rare. Occasionally I will see the red markers on the mini map skip to new spots  when the servers are glitching. There is simply just too much lag and either COD hasn't purchased servers that can handle all the volume or not enough of them. I know it's not a local bandwidth and/or connection issue.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 29 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Nov 16, 2012

I was going to post a question about getting killed so quickly but thought I'd chime in here.  Seems like I shoot hundreds of bullets at someone but they don't die but when someone sees me, it's one shot and I i'm dead, I rarely even get a shot off.  Feel like i'm playing with all stars.  I've got a 5 killstreak 3 times in about 20 matches.  Hoping i get better but man it's rough.  I spawn then get killed right away.  And most of the time, others aren't camping.  Hope it's not lag.  keep up the good fight.

bury it.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 29 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2353 posts

Nov 17, 2012

against26 wrote:

I was going to post a question about getting killed so quickly but thought I'd chime in here.  Seems like I shoot hundreds of bullets at someone but they don't die but when someone sees me, it's one shot and I i'm dead, I rarely even get a shot off.  Feel like i'm playing with all stars.  I've got a 5 killstreak 3 times in about 20 matches.  Hoping i get better but man it's rough.  I spawn then get killed right away.  And most of the time, others aren't camping.  Hope it's not lag.  keep up the good fight.

oh do i know that feeling!!!  i was badass in BO1, but this game is whoopin my butt.  i dont get why its so diffferent.  im glad im not the only one lol.  its really annoying though. 

[/img]http://xivreborn.com/gen/Matchbox_Inferno_Exodus_General.jpg[/img]

http://xivreborn.com/gen/Matchbox_Inferno_Exodus_General.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 29 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6416 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Scorestreaks are harder to get than killstreaks. That's just how it is now. Sure the new system isn't perfect. UAV spam is ridiculous. The counters are hard to obtain. Counter UAV are actually tough to get. And you don't get Ghost until level 55.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 29 (216 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Nice to see a sig I made so long ago:smileyhappy:

It's me, Kelton_JB
I'm not one of those random new people that cause board chaos, I have experience here.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 29 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5202 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Lost_Savage wrote:

Nice to see a sig I made so long ago:smileyhappy:

Meant to use this account =/

iiAmSavage on PSN

Lost_Savage is my practice account