Nov 12 2011
By: BZKClan Lombax Warrior 97 posts

Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan

[ Edited ]
99 replies 1133 views Edited Dec 3, 2013

BZK Banner 2013

Blitzkrieg is a fast growing, and highly experienced gaming clan for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms. We were founded February 25, 2010 and have been expanding our influence ever since. We provide an active forum, mature member base, and strong leadership. Currently we are exclusive to Call of Duty: Ghosts, Grand Theft Auto V and Battlefield 4. Skill level is not our main focus. We look for dedication, maturity, and a will to improve. We help you develop your skill and shape it properly. If you train with us, your skill will develop on its own.

The setup of our clan is very simple and straight forward. It gives easy to learn ranks and leadership positions, allowing all members to understand the chain of command. Members always know who to direct their questions or concerns to based off of different criteria. We have a very open ranking system that gives members the opportunity to rise up to a new position. Members are broken up into smaller groups called "crews." This gives the clan a small amount of internal competition to keep things lively. Everyone has the opportunity to lead the clan and insure that Blitzkrieg remains fun and professional.

We provide our clan with an ever growing amount of features:

» Professional, one-of-a-kind website

» Discussion Forums

» Activities

» Relaxed community

» Skilled players

» Training

» Very generous sponsors and contributors

» Skilled graphics designers

» Highly experienced and hardworking clan leaders

» Scaleable member ranks

» Prizes and giveaways

» Clan Operations and other competitions

» Clear guidelines and operations

» Long-term friendships

» A focus on YOU

…And much more

I hope you all choose to check us out. I know you won't be disappointed. If you have any questions, please contact me on this website. If you would like to apply, please message me on this forum, email us at BZKClan@bzkclan.com, or visit our website at http://bzkclan.com/. Thank you very much for your time.

~Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan~

Message 32 of 100 (1,133 Views)
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Re: Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan

Jul 6, 2011

My apologies for the sudden absence. We recently received too many applications to process and give tryouts to. We stopped recruiting for a short time to regain control. But we are back and ready to meet you all. I hope that everyone would stop by our website and get to know the clan better. I hope to see you all there.

Message 1 of 100 (1,133 Views)
Wastelander
807 posts

Jul 6, 2011

If I joined I would be called Blitzzdkrieg.

You would have to change your clan name to better reflect my awesomeness.

Now If you will excuse me, the 3 Billy Goats Gruff are talking mad shiz about walking over my bridge
Message 2 of 100 (1,133 Views)
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Jul 6, 2011

Haha clever. I like it.

You should still consider joining.

Message 3 of 100 (1,133 Views)
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Jul 7, 2011

We have huge list of new recruits. Usually I try to welcome them all by  posting their names here, but there are too many. So, I will make one  great big warm welcoming to all of our new recruits. And to many more!

Message 4 of 100 (1,133 Views)
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Jul 8, 2011

To help get all of our new members acquainted, we will be holding  numerous tournaments in the coming weeks. And our GB team is finally  getting started up. Apply today to secure a spot in all these  activities.

Message 5 of 100 (1,133 Views)
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Jul 9, 2011

We are currently doing something new. We are doing a quote of the month.  Basically what this is, is clan members submit a quote that they made  last month, or made up just for this occasion. And we organize them all  into a voting poll and members vote for their favorite.

Message 6 of 100 (1,133 Views)
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Jul 9, 2011

I'm happy to announce that GB tryouts are just a couple days away. If  you want to GB with our team, I highly urge you to apply today. This is  to secure a spot.

Message 7 of 100 (1,133 Views)
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Aug 13, 2011

Our deepest apologies for the sudden shutdown of our recruitment system. Various things popped up and we decided it would be best to take a break from it all and begin working on assimilating our newer members with our veteran members. We are glad to have everything back in order and ready to re-establish our recruitment system. Everyone feel free to visit our site today or contact us with any questions.

Message 8 of 100 (1,133 Views)
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Aug 14, 2011

I would like to welcome pbbeast1990 as the newest member of Blitzkrieg. Glad to have you on board.

Message 9 of 100 (1,133 Views)