Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
32 posts

Re: Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan

Jan 26, 2013
Can't wait! ^.^'
"Accept Death. Be truly alive." - Master Darke "Yes, sir. My Master." - Kanosa Darke

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 100 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Jan 27, 2013

We are 3/4 of the way to our fundraiser. We have raised a hefty sum of money to remodel our website and we are optimistic that we will have the new website purchased and setup by our clan's 3 year anniversary; February 25.

Sign up with Blitzkrieg today and get in on all the excitement leading up to our anniversary.

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 100 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Jan 29, 2013

We are getting a lot more new members every day!

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 100 (241 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Blitzkrieg is currently in the process of expanding into BF3. So, if you are looking for a clan that supports both Call of Duty and Battlefield 3, Blitzkrieg is the clan for you.

We will be starting GTA V tryouts soon. We will be hosting these on Max Payne 3 as well as GTA IV. Exciting changes are coming to Blitzkrieg. Sign up today and get in on all the fun.
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 100 (235 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 31, 2013

We have started up bootcamps again and everyone seems to be enjoying them while improvong on their gaming skills at the same time. our next bootcamp will be held this coming saturday 1 hour before the clan operation.

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 100 (232 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Blitzkrieg was the first clan I joined I started and it has really made me enjoy Call of Duty more playing with friends. I played solo for awhile but it's always better to be organized. Check them out.

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 100 (224 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 3, 2013

We just got yet another Gold in todays clan op.  This makes a total of 13 clan ops and a streak of 13 golds in a row.  We will be going for number 14 tomorrow for the TDM clan op, come join us.  Also we will host a boot camp that will take place 1.5 hrs before the op.  come on out and see what it's like to be apart of a great clan.

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 100 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Feb 3, 2013

For anyone else that might be having difficulty registering or applying, we are sorry for the inconvenience. The website was down most of yesterday (2/2/13) due to server issues. Everything should be back up and running today.

As for registering and applying, all you have to do is register here: http://www.bzkclan.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register.

Once you have registered, just fill out a short application here: http://www.bzkclan.com/forum/70-click-here-to-apply/. A tryout coordinator will come along and help you through the rest of the process. If, at any time, you have trouble or questions, please email us at BZKClan@bzkclan.com. We will help walk you through the process.

Thank you for considering Blitzkrieg. We look forward to hearing from all of you.

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 100 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

Hey, Shooters! Kanosa here! ^.^' 

I'll be the one raising fire here, trying to reel in some new recruits. I hope we can find you, you lone wolves. We need you! 

Anyway, there isn't much going on except some Zombie Headshots, as far as Clan Challenges go. Unfortunately,

I didn't enlist myself, so I am unable to see our progress, at this time. That's a weekly, actually, 2 1/2 days left on that.

The new updates for Black Ops II and Revolution got in the way for some Daily Clan Challenges. Can't wait for Wednesday

so we can start earning some more Clan XP. Level 27! \/\/()()7! ^.^' 

Sorry for the hyper-chat, just finished getting my Diamond Peacekeeper! XD

Anyhow, I hope to see some new applications, as well as some posts.

Go Blitzkrieg! ^.^'

"Accept Death. Be truly alive." - Master Darke "Yes, sir. My Master." - Kanosa Darke

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 100 (197 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

If you have any questions, or if you would like to apply, please use the following to contact me or our Recruiting Team:

- Reply to this forum

- Send me a private message

- Visit our Elite page by CLICKING HERE

- Visit our Recruitment Forum by CLICKING HERE

- Email us at BzKClan@BzKClan.com

Thank you very much for your time. ^.^'

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 100 (196 Views)
0 Likes