Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 24 2012
By: jleott95 First Son 1 posts

Black ops 2 wont work

3 replies 670 views Edited Nov 24, 2012

I tried playing black ops 2 on my ps3 and it wont evan let me get past the main menu before it shuts off.. i had a similar situation with modern warfare 3 except it had worked for a while than one day it shut off after thirty or so minutes.. i bought both these discs brand new and i dont know whats wrong i tried updating my ps3 i tried deleting old stuff im not realy good at this so any help would be appreciated

Message 1 of 4 (670 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Re: Black ops 2 wont work

Nov 25, 2012
Check the cd, make sure its not strached or any fingerprints, if so, use a clean cloth like your shirt and rub it along the fingerprints or strached parts of the disc.
Message 2 of 4 (647 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2426 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Is the game itself shutting down or are you getting kicked off the network? Are you connected to the internet by wifi or a direct connection?

Photobucket
Message 3 of 4 (636 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I am having the same problem. I have the older version PS3(fat model), I got my Black Ops 2 today. I only got to the main menu and when i press the start button, it immediately shuts off and the power light flashes red continuously then I have to touch the power button for the system to go into standby / off mode. Once I restart it then goes to scan for corrupted data.

This is real **bleep**...

Message 4 of 4 (621 Views)
0 Likes