Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 15 2012
By: Sniperkiller323x First Son 6 posts

Black ops 2 question need help fast need help!!!!!!!!

4 replies 868 views Edited Nov 15, 2012
I bought black ops 2 for ps3 and it has pretty bad graphics and i have a led sony bravia 240hz hd tv and rocketfish hdmi cables i downloaded texture pack didnt even help one bit i cant stand this i love the game but graphics are **bleep** i have to put sharpness on my tv all the way up that barely even helps will they have a pactch does anyone know please help i heard millions of other users are experiencing this
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (868 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Re: Black ops 2 question need help fast need help!!!!!!!!

Nov 15, 2012

Millions are having this? Are you sure your not just use to playing games with better graphics. COD games arn't known for the best graphics.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (795 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Try another disk I have seen where people recieved a bad copy

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (718 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Nov 16, 2012

wow man, can't believe you think this because I was thinking the other day (playing the board with the rocks and crashed airplane in the middle of the board) how awesome the graphics were.  I hope you got a bad copy.  I have a brand new 55 in LED Samsung.  Looks fantastic

bury it.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (711 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Sorry that is happening. I have really been impressed with the graphics so far. Is that happening on campaign mode or multiplayer or both? The Nuketown 2025 Zombie map has killer graphics. I may suggest a few things, it's rare but you can get a bunk cable, even new. Try another one just to do a process of elimination. Also, make sure your PS3 output is what your display accepts, for example I have a 720p 50" plasma upstairs and I have to make sure the PS3 puts out 720 when I have it up there. Keep in mind that a if you run 1080 to a 720 display it can greatly shorten the life of your display.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (703 Views)
0 Likes