Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 13 2012
By: JARMAN_ First Son 12 posts
Accepted Solution

Black ops 2 hardened edition content

8 replies 1919 views Edited Oct 13, 2012

Does anyone know if you can download all the map packs for free when they come out, if you have the black ops 2 hardened edition? And BTW: if you are a (or know of any) good Scandinavian zombie-player(s), let me know!

Message 1 of 9 (1,919 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: Black ops 2 hardened edition content

Oct 20, 2012

If anyone wonders: i've found the answer to my question: You will NOT get the map pack- content for free if you buy the hardened edition or the collecters edition. so no hardened edition for me then... complete waste of money, at least if you live in norway (soo expensive!!)

Message 2 of 9 (1,869 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14460 posts

Oct 20, 2012
All of what maps?

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Message 3 of 9 (1,863 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Oct 26, 2012

you will not get any of the maps/map packs for free with the hardened edition etc. the only map you will get is the nuketown-map, but that one you will get if you buy the regular edition early or if you preorder BO2 (i think). i think each map-pack will cost 15 us$, but you can buy some kind of BO2 seasonpass and get them all for about 50us$. this will be about 10$ less expensive than buying all of them separate. this is not cod elite that I refere to. cod elite will now be free.

here is my source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FPGH3jYmXc&list=PLE032952F3ABB46E6&feature=plcp

Message 4 of 9 (1,830 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Oct 26, 2012

JARMAN_ wrote:

If anyone wonders: i've found the answer to my question: You will NOT get the map pack- content for free if you buy the hardened edition or the collecters edition. so no hardened edition for me then... complete waste of money, at least if you live in norway (soo expensive!!)

That is so stupid. they must not be getting the amount of money they were hoping so they try to find other ways to milk us dry? and to me you wont get it for "free" if you have to spend money some how to get the map such as buying the hardened edition or collecters edition you speak of, I didn't hear about the collecters edition nor do I care. I'm not considering getting black ops 2 anyway but if and that's a big if I do get it it'll be for zombies. if its playable on multiplayer maps and looks like it does I'll think about it.

I'm a non competitive kind of player. I just enjoy kicking back and just enjoy the games.

as of 10/29/2014 I now have a xbox 360 :smileyhappy:
Message 5 of 9 (1,826 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14460 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Andy55411 wrote:

JARMAN_ wrote:

That is so stupid. they must not be getting the amount of money they were hoping so they try to find other ways to milk us dry? and to me you wont get it for "free" if you have to spend money some how to get the map such as buying the hardened edition or collecters edition you speak of, I didn't hear about the collecters edition nor do I care. I'm not considering getting black ops 2 anyway but if and that's a big if I do get it it'll be for zombies. if its playable on multiplayer maps and looks like it does I'll think about it.

How is that different from any of the previous releases?

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Message 6 of 9 (1,817 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Nov 2, 2012

To be honest I don't remember if that is any different from the others. And I really don't care whether it is or not. All I care/cared about was whether you would get the map packs for free with those editions or not, because if not, I'm not going to waste a whole lot of money on buying hardened edition when all you get is a theme song and some other non-important-stuff!

Message 7 of 9 (1,741 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
279 posts

Nov 2, 2012
you also get the nuketown 2025 zombies map with the hardened edition. the challenge coins that come in the hardened edtion will have the codes that you use in the PS store to actually download nuketown 2025 and nuketown 2025 zombies map
Message 8 of 9 (1,736 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Because with MW3 Hardened Edition, you were set with all DLC for the year for only $80.

With Black Ops 2, if you want the Hardened Edition, that's fine but it doesn't give you any of the season DLC. So you have to shell out an extra $50.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 9 of 9 (1,730 Views)
0 Likes