First Son
10 posts

Re: Black Ops broke my PS3?

Nov 25, 2010

black ops broke mine as well i have a brand new hard drive works fine until Black Ops froze and said corrupt HD, than i reformatt it and it works again, than game freezes up and now wont read any disc's, and i just put a new laser eye in it less than 1 month ago and it worked fine until playing Black Ops. I have contacted a lawyer which deals in Class Action Cases like this. I see alot of people talking about this game causing these issues, and i beleive it is something with Black Ops. If you would like to add your name to the list of people having this problem please messsage me online my online id is XxVIDEOxX. If you have Ylod, corrupt HD, or disc read errors from Playing Black Ops please let me know the more the better guys, and im sure there are alot of us out there with this problem since buying Black Ops and updating our systems.

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 115 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Nov 25, 2010

Update:

As some of you may know i posted a comment about my ps3 being fresh out the box and black ops broke it.. well it did cant even play 2k11 or assassins creed BH .. or anything for that matter i can how ever play DVD's Music Discs and anything besides Blue ray discs.

Funny story: My freind who just got his frist Ps3 consol because he felt left out since we always played mw2 every day when it was the current cod out and BO didnt come out yet.. ... any way that freind of mine's Ps3 is guess what..  up now . He has the same esact .. and i mean like Copy and Paste Esact copy of my problem on my ps3 and all of yours for that matter. He played for a week right .. just like me played for 1 week den it started freezing once in a while had to restart it to get back in .. same as him .. Then it just  it up and dosnt read discs any more .. Same  hes like  i hate ps3 and he is thinking of buying a xbox lol bad idea im tellin him. once i get my ps3 repaired at a repair guy i know whos charging me 95$ ill end up selling black ops wont wana spend even more money to have it brake my  once again.

Ignorance always makes the best comedy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 115 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Nov 25, 2010

im so bored without my ps3,,,should never of got B.O's

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 115 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Nov 25, 2010

^ i agree with you i should of never bought black ops neather ... was having fun with 2k11 now i cant even play games cept stupid crappy demos

why dont sony just make it possible for you to download your disc onto your hard drive that way it dosnt need to fkin scan a stupid blue ray disk but once its downloaded let a code be transferd to the disc leaving it unuseable by any other ps3s untill u transfer the data off your ps3 X_X that way even if the game destorys your blue ray reader u can still fking play your game collection.

Ignorance always makes the best comedy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 115 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Nov 26, 2010

I have received one message personally from an online reader, he has this problem as well his laser eye went bad. Hummm funny thing that's the same thing I am having an issue with. I just replaced my laser eye less than 1 month ago how could it already be at the end of its life I only used it to play Black Ops and now it wont function and needs to be replaced again. So why is Sony PSN offering system extended warranty protection plans on Playstation Store??? Is this some sort of stunt to get more money from loyal customers, if so you will have no customer base in the near future because we will all be to broke to buy new PS3's since we spent all our money fixing the ones we already purchased ages ago or just yesterday. It seems they don't care to view this as a serious issue, perhaps the local NEWS STATIONS will look at this with a bit more discretion. Bad move Sony/Activision/Treyarch, the balls in our court now!!!

FIGHT THE POWER!!:robotsurprised:

Sign the online petition PLEASE!!

http://www_ipetitions_com/petition/bops3

just add a . where the  _'s are

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 115 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Nov 26, 2010

your link didnt work

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 115 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Nov 26, 2010

rollenfatties wrote:

your link didnt work

All links are working just fine the text below is an example only follow the instruction thx and GL!

remember to replace the underscores with a dot .

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 115 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Nov 28, 2010

Thanks for all who have signed the online petition I listed above. The number of signatures is getting higher, but we still need alot more to push for a sponsor from Fox News Investigators, and or other interested 3rd parties. Incase you are just finding this page don't worry this is happening to alot of people nation wide and perhaps Worldwide. If your Playstation 3 became broken during game play of  Black Ops for PS3, please add your comments for all to view the more the better guys.

Signed the petition yet?

remember to replace the underscores with a dot .

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 115 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 28, 2010

The first time my Playstation exibited any signs of problems I stopped playing. I started playing again lately after the 1.03 patch. It seems to be working fine now. Lets hope it stays "ok" and I dont lose mine.

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 115 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 28, 2010

Another case here where Black Ops 100% broke my PS3, and now I cannot play any disc based games or they will freeze.  The bigger issue I think is that the laser is going haywire and making scratches all over any disc I put in.  I signed the petition (thank you for starting that), and will waiti for an update, but am not very confident that the update will completely resolve the issue or fix my scratched discs.  Thanks Treyarch - you suck!

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 115 (48 Views)
0 Likes