Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 27 2011
By: ssjTiamat Hekseville Citizen 219 posts

Black Ops Stats, some other things.

2 replies 17 views Edited Dec 27, 2010

Well, well.. been a long time since I hit these forums. And man.. I can't say that I like the new ones. Looks nice, but functionality is horrible. Takes too long to get anywhere.. and eh..forget it.. not here to complain about the forums.. Im sure it has been done.

Anyway.. Im here to see how many of you have gotten upset about the stats being off. And before you all flame me.. I did a search and everything that comes up is either old or irrelevant. Unless I used the wrong search terms which is always possible.. but regardless I started this thread anyhow.

I absolutely love how deep the stats are in this game. I mean aside from the game having way too much of that "arena" feel to it... the stats make the game worth it for me. But that being the case, it would be so much better if the stats were correct. I mean, what is the point of having a stats system in the first place if all the stats are skewed? I know some people will argue that the starts are pointless and I also know that every thread in every forum will get their fair share of ignorant, un-intelligent rebuttles.. but seriously. Having a stats system in which any statistic gets calculated incorrectly destroys the integrity of all EVERY stat in that system. And that is what we have here.

So based on that truth/fact I will give you one example because that is all that is needed. Upon reviewing my combat record earlier today I noticed that it had me for 4 care packages under the Killstreaks Used category along with 3 Valkyrie Rockets. Both of which I have not had the opportunity to utilize in game yet.

So I ask you.. how many of you have the same issue? How many of you have noticed one or more of your stats being either way off or off a bit? And I am referring to on the system. Not on any web site or game tracker. Only on the Ps3 system.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
841 posts

Re: Black Ops Stats, some other things.

Dec 28, 2010

Well, that may be so, but a lot of ppl confuse their Combat Record. For example, even though you have not bought a gun, but you picked it off the ground in mid match and killed with it, those stats count. Thet may not be the best example, but there have been a few times in Black Ops where I disagreed with the stat, but then realized I wasn't looking at the right thing and was thinking it was a different stat, so the number was correct, if that makes sense lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
841 posts

Re: Black Ops Stats, some other things.

Dec 28, 2010

Another thing I was gonna ask you is are you sure you have never used the Valkyrie rocket? Cuzz if you get it from a care package it still counts.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (17 Views)
0 Likes