Nov 14 2012
By: ROCK_ZILLA Hekseville Citizen 374 posts

Black Ops 2: No Dialogue audio

5 replies 2353 views Edited Nov 14, 2012

My Dad just bought the game and started the campaign. In the opening scene, there is no audio for dialogue. We have yet to progress further through the game to see if the issue persists. We have tried messing with all the options settings. It seems there are some other people posting about the same issue on other forums. Please respond if you can help out or if you are also experiencing this so we can bump this thread and Treyarch will notice if they don't already know about the issue.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6 (2,353 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Re: Black Ops 2: No Dialogue audio

Nov 14, 2012

I tried removing the patch 1.02 and deleting the profile save data. The issue still persists. This bug seems to have shipped with the disc. I guess all we can do is wait for another patch...

Message 2 of 6 (2,346 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 20, 2012
I just bought the game and I am having the same problem. Not to happy about this.
Message 3 of 6 (2,070 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 23, 2012

For everyone out there thats having problems with the sound on Black Ops 2 using hdmi i have a simple fix for the sound issues if you go to your display setings in your ps3 and use the avi that normily comes with the ps3 and setting that as your video and audio on the ps3 this will fix the issues with the sound did this myself and worked minute i loaded the game sound works HAPPY PLAYING

Message 4 of 6 (1,972 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 23, 2012
hello all its me again found yet another sound fix for black ops 2 witch allows u to us both hdmi video and avi sound heres the steps u will need to follow connect avi to ps3 and tv leave hdmi conected go to sound settings then allow then to audio output settings and use (audio input connector/scart/av multi) when u save that got to (audio multi output) turn this on. and then u will be able to play black ops 2 with hdmi video and avi audio sound works great. only tryed this setup after i saw what black ops 2 looked like with avi video so i was like nope not playing like that so heres the fix for the sound. w/out limiting the graphics to avi (ENJOY)
Message 5 of 6 (1,963 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
4 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Thank you so much dude! It actually worked! Now my sound works perfectly! I recomend everyone to try this if your black ops 2 game doesn't have sound.

Message 6 of 6 (1,021 Views)
0 Likes