Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 03 2009
By: furyus01 Fender Bender 2904 posts

Banning players for abusing a broken game is crap!!!

131 replies 42 views Edited Dec 3, 2009

Blame the developer for not putting out a better product or not fixing the problems when they show up.  IW and Activision didn't fix much in COD 4 and WAW while I watched other developer patch hole after hole in their games.  So how are you gonna say the gamer should be banned?!  If you bought a semi automatic rifle for hunting but quickly realized you could make it fully auto with little effort would you NOT try it out for fun?  Gimme a break, Infinity Ward built the game that allows people to glitch and Infinity Ward is responsible for fixing said game...

UPDATE: Since most people who read this think I support glitching or am jaded cuz I can't, I don't on both accounts...  I don't glitch but I did appreciate it that GG took responsibility for KZ2 and patched a broken product...  Surely IW can afford the tech support to patch the problems.  Expect more from the developers rather than fighting human nature! 

Message Edited by furyus01 on 12-03-2009 11:00 AM
Message 44 of 132 (42 Views)
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Re: Banning players for abusing a broken game is crap!!!

Dec 3, 2009
sounds like someone is upset cause thay cant glitch and get a cheap kill,lol. Poor thing. Dont do it and you dont have to worry about it,that simple.
Message 1 of 132 (42 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1700 posts

Dec 3, 2009
No one is getting banned.
Message 2 of 132 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
474 posts

Dec 3, 2009
Actually it sounds more like someone tried to glitch got caught and is now upset that they are banned because IW is to lazy to fix the problem on their end.  While I don't agree with glitching, it is kinda ridiculous to punish people for something when they could fix it on their end and be done with the problem altogether.
Message 3 of 132 (42 Views)
Fender Bender
3112 posts

Dec 3, 2009

batterydude75 wrote:
sounds like someone is upset cause thay cant glitch and get a cheap kill,lol. Poor thing. Dont do it and you dont have to worry about it,that simple.

Lol

Kudos!

You exploit an error in the game, expect to have some kinda backlash. Whether its theirs or your error. You shouldnt cheat anyways. Cheater.

Message 4 of 132 (42 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1326 posts

Dec 3, 2009

furyus01 wrote:
Blame the developer for not putting out a better product or not fixing the problems when they show up.  IW and Activision didn't fix much in COD 4 and WAW while I watched other developer patch hole after hole in their games.  So how are you gonna say the gamer should be banned?!  If you bought a semi automatic rifle for hunting but quickly realized you could make it fully auto with little effort would you NOT try it out for fun?  Gimme a break, Infinity Ward built the game that allows people to glitch and Infinity Ward is responsible for fixing said game...

No.  Modifying firearms to be fully automatic is against the law.  

Message 5 of 132 (42 Views)
Lombax Warrior
276 posts

Dec 3, 2009
No offense but if you think this game is Broken then you have a few Broken screws under the hood! LOL.. Either you got caught or hate the fact that you can't do it anymore. Either way if you do it "SMILE, YOUR ON CAMERA"
Photobucket
Message 6 of 132 (42 Views)
Fender Bender
3112 posts

Dec 3, 2009

Zealot_Guy wrote:

furyus01 wrote:

No.  Modifying firearms to be fully automatic is against the law.  

Exactly, and breaking the law is bad!
Message 7 of 132 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Dec 3, 2009
It is the player's fault for exploiting any glitch a game may have. All games have them, and most bugs can't be fixed in 14 seconds and have a patch ready to go. If you really want to play with them, go to a private match with your friends.
Message 8 of 132 (42 Views)
Fender Bender
2904 posts

Dec 3, 2009

batterydude75 wrote:
I don't glitch and your insults don't bother me.  I just don't understand the mentality of people blaming for abusing a broken system... 

Message 9 of 132 (42 Views)
0 Likes