Dec 30 2013
By: DeadCell34 I Only Post Everything 1074 posts

BO2 needs the "ET" treatment

3 replies 117 views Edited Dec 30, 2012
Buried in a landfill in the middle of the desert.

I've come to the conclusion that BO2, despite it's great campaign and innovations to the franchise.... is the worst CoD of this generation.

The lag comp is what has ruined the game. If you have a 1.7 k/d or better, you either have Internet that's slightly above dial up or you're a camper. Jumping straight from this game into BO1, I go from averaging somewhere around 10 kills, 12 deaths in a match of TDM to going 19 - 3 in BO1.

Not only that, but the shotguns need a nerf, the Dragonov needs a slower firing cap, and mines (Betties and claymores) need a buff because people can stroll right through them without Flak Jacket and survive around 75% of the time.

The maps are terrible aside from Raid, Overflow, and Plaza.

Sorry for the rant. I just feel like if we don't make our issues with the game known, we won't see improvements anytime soon. Maybe Sledgehammer will learn from the mistakes Treyarch made. But heck, if Sledgehammer stuck with the same formula as MW3, we'd be fine because it was better than BO2.

I didn't pay $60 to play a glorified beta.
Beta tested: Resistance 2, Little Big Planet, Little Big Planet 2, Metal Gear Online, Uncharted 2, ModNation Racers, MAG, and Battle Field Bad Company 2
Deadcell34
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5202 posts

Re: BO2 needs the "ET" treatment

Dec 30, 2012
Welp, I have an average connection and I'm working my way up to a high k/d like that. 1.33 atm but it goes up every couple of games and I do anything but camp.

Shotguns need a nerf, semi auto snipers a firing cap, period. You can shoot them as fast as you can tap R1. I hate betties because no matter how far I thought I ran, it still kills me. Claymores do need a buff though. Pistols are annoying too, might as well change them to the AR category.

I like every map but Turbine, Overflow and Drone. They're way too camper friendly with windows and dark areas everywhere

What is your opinion on the killstreaks? I think they're too easy to get because whenever I see that someone has a Lodestar or something, it's always that guy that's like 32-0 because he's in the back camping where he can see everyone.

I don't think BO2 is a bad game. I like it more than MW3 but I don't think it compares to BO1. I was having terrible issues when I got the game last month but after about 4 days they just kinda disappeared. It turned my friends away from multiplayer. I keep telling them that the connection is stable now. Now, they act like they don't know how to play CoD anymore.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (110 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1074 posts

Dec 31, 2012
Idk, over the past week, I have more problems with the game than ever. I feel like lag is apparent in every match.

I think the streaks are too hard to get to be honest. I have problems even getting UAV's since they patched them.

I went back to playing Black Ops 1 and MW3. I'm sick of BO2 and it's lag.
Beta tested: Resistance 2, Little Big Planet, Little Big Planet 2, Metal Gear Online, Uncharted 2, ModNation Racers, MAG, and Battle Field Bad Company 2
Deadcell34
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5202 posts

Dec 31, 2012

DeadCell34 wrote:
Idk, over the past week, I have more problems with the game than ever. I feel like lag is apparent in every match.

I think the streaks are too hard to get to be honest. I have problems even getting UAV's since they patched them.

I went back to playing Black Ops 1 and MW3. I'm sick of BO2 and it's lag.

That's weird because I don't seem to have any problem getting streaks and I'm using UAV/CUAV/EMP and the only time experience lag is when someone with a horrible connection gets host. That doesn't happen a lot but it happens more than it should. My play style hasn't changed much from BO1 and MW3. There's just more stuff to look out for.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (83 Views)
0 Likes