I Only Post Everything
1074 posts

Re: Attn PSN support: Black Ops 2 freezes my PS3 everytime I go to Zombies

Jan 2, 2013
Mine froze earlier today just as an rpg just hit the ground. It's **bleep** poor programming. Treyarch needs to patch this entire freaking game. NOW
Beta tested: Resistance 2, Little Big Planet, Little Big Planet 2, Metal Gear Online, Uncharted 2, ModNation Racers, MAG, and Battle Field Bad Company 2
Deadcell34
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 46 (1,490 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 6, 2013
I had the exact same problem i called PSN themselves to sort it out ( they were no help they basically said thats Treyarch's problem and hung up ) i went to best buy's geek squad they just gave me a new disc and when i started the game up i was like ahh it'll crash any second then it started I'm like **bleep**. They acted like they have heard that problem a million times and they new what to do right away thanks Geek Squad. And no thanks to u PSN. I recommend seeing the distributer who sold to u for help.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 46 (1,441 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Oh and it does crash periodically because of bad software.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 46 (1,440 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Jan 8, 2013

put me in the same boat...glad to know i am not alone in this.  Freezes every now and then requiring a reboot of the system and sound collision that sticks throughout the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 46 (1,417 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Bo2 is freezing the the hell out of my ps3 i know it bo2 becuase all the other games give me no problem. Especially playing zombies or loading zombies or if a host leave it freeze. I dont like that if messing up my ps3 when i have to unplug it. ThT need to be fix i paid to much money for this to be happening.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 46 (1,306 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Also gt Tryresa-916 i am female player.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 46 (1,305 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Now that Blacl ops 2 froze so many times it made mt database corrypte and I cant play it anymore

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 46 (1,234 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

I talked to tech support today and they told me they've submitted another patch to sony, who knows if it will actually work, its kind of like a lottery of death, where they slowly diminish the number of people who have problems with each patch until it's only 1%, then those 1% are absolutely screwed since not enough people experience the same problem. the issue killed my 2008 ps3, so i got a new one and it's still freezing constantly. I didn't even try to get any kind of compensation for the destruction of my console, that would take too large a chunk out of my faith in humanity.

the disgusting part is activision tech support told me I could keep playing the game in the meantime even though it will probably destroy my console. They are reckless AAAA holes who don't give a rats **bleep** about you, just want you to keep paying them money for less and less quality and keep your mouth shut. They'll probably keep doing this until enough ps3 users give up on them, then they'll simply shift all attention to xbox where they've made the most money since the start. file a complaint to the better business bureau, it's quite easy just google it.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 46 (1,231 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4818 posts

Jan 21, 2013

ericsvariety wrote:

the disgusting part is activision tech support told me I could keep playing the game in the meantime even though it will probably destroy my console. They are reckless AAAA holes who don't give a rats **bleep** about you, just want you to keep paying them money for less and less quality and keep your mouth shut. They'll probably keep doing this until enough ps3 users give up on them, then they'll simply shift all attention to xbox where they've made the most money since the start. file a complaint to the better business bureau, it's quite easy just google it.

That's not really true, since according to some sales stats on vgchartz Black ops 2 on ps3 had outsold the 360 version Worldwide.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 46 (1,218 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 21, 2013

My copy of Black Ops 2 keeps freezing after a game or two of multiplayer. please fix i need to perstege to 6.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 46 (1,201 Views)