Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 05 2012
By: x408kiingx First Son 12 posts

Anyone feel like playing some MW3?

[ Edited ]
4 replies 169 views Edited Oct 5, 2012

I'm looking for some people to play Modern Warfare 3 with, so hit me up!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14130 posts

Re: Anyone feel like playing some MW3?

Oct 6, 2012

I haven't played for a couple weeks. If your interested in playing with me just send a message. I use alternative means to procure victory.

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (159 Views)
Splicer
68 posts

Oct 6, 2012

[AMG] Askew Militia Gaming is a new online community of casual PS3 gamers that enjoy CoD and looking for like minded individuals to join us. We are not focused on the number on our titles, Clan Ops, Challenges or being on the top 100 Clans. We are about gaming for the fun of it as well as the win but we are not looking to achieve goals that will turn the game into a task. We like to push ourselves to our best but we will not rage on others for their game skill and/or KDR. We don’t back down from a match and enjoy the outcome no matter what. We are a fair gaming community, meaning we don’t cheat or boost for stats, and like the challenge of a good match.

If you are looking for an online community without the hassles of the standard clan mentality then come help us grow into a new form of united gamers. We are currently accepting members at http://askewtwist.enjin.com

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (153 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Oct 7, 2012
^ no offense AMG, but I see youre sort of spamming the boards, I've seen this exact message on about 6 posts. I'm sure you can create your own post instead of spamming others. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I'm just trying to get our general message out there and let people know what we're about and sorry you think I'm spamming but we're looking for members to join our community.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (142 Views)
0 Likes