Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Re: Anybody Second Guessing a MW2 Purchase?

Sep 16, 2009

Some of you guys act like your pros with COD and you cant take the fact that IW is doing this to sell games.

Why do you guys think KZ2 basicallly failed? Because someone who wants to start playing and do well and fun fun couldn't do that. It is a hard game......

IW ultimatley wants to make a game that EVERYONE wants to play but in order to do that it has to be easy enough where your avergae Joe or Mary can buy the game, stick it in there ps3 and play.....Can you imagine if Super Mario was a hard game? That no one could get past level one? No one would have played it and it just wouldn't have been as cool and fun....

You guys, this game is gonna be great.....You guys cant say that get points for all these different things wont be fun! I can understand how some things may seem sketchy at first but I am sure IW won't let us down. You guys do remember that COD4 is one of the greatest(THE greatest IMO) game ever...... and its not Treyarch making it so I really don't get why any of you worry

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 113 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

Sep 16, 2009

JHEATED5 wrote:
Dar please fprove me wrong with sources, I will even kudo you! If you can find something I haven't seen in another game or posted in these forums 2 years ago I'll say I was wrong I swear...

ill do that if you find whats the same in it first, and you come to some quick conclusions for someone that hasnt seen the final game let alone played the game or seen everything thats in the game, give up 

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 113 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Sep 16, 2009

sergaentawesome7 wrote:

Some of you guys act like your pros with COD and you cant take the fact that IW is doing this to sell games.

Why do you guys think KZ2 basicallly failed? Because someone who wants to start playing and do well and fun fun couldn't do that. It is a hard game......

IW ultimatley wants to make a game that EVERYONE wants to play but in order to do that it has to be easy enough where your avergae Joe or Mary can buy the game, stick it in there ps3 and play.....Can you imagine if Super Mario was a hard game? That no one could get past level one? No one would have played it and it just wouldn't have been as cool and fun....

You guys, this game is gonna be great.....You guys cant say that get points for all these different things wont be fun! I can understand how some things may seem sketchy at first but I am sure IW won't let us down. You guys do remember that COD4 is one of the greatest(THE greatest IMO) game ever...... and its not Treyarch making it so I really don't get why any of you worry

We know IW is doing whatever they do to sell games, that's a no brainer.  COD games have always been noob-friendly, the only thing now is that IW is taking that to the next level which is somewhat disappointing.  Also, I think they are somewhat forgetting what the hardcore fans want.  Who wants turrets, dual-weilding smgs and silenced shotties?  But like you said, IW doesn't care about the hardcore gamers, and has to look to bringing in all the new players they can.  I will probably end up buying it, but like I said I don't think I'll pick it up day 1 anymore.  I'll most likely wait for a used copy.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 113 (2 Views)
Fender Bender
4116 posts

Sep 16, 2009
nope, not me. the more videos/write-ups i see, the more excited i get to play the game. i know this is part of a larger franchise/series, but in my mind, its just a sequel to MW and to me, what makes a great sequel to a game is keeping the same dynamics of the previous installment, but at the same time adding new features/elements, which this game is looking to be chock full of new things. i don't really care if some of the things "have" been taken from other games or that, imo, some things (deathperks) are going to make the matches more balanced. i see it as a step in the right direction, at least for what I'm looking for in a great game.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 113 (2 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2063 posts

Sep 16, 2009
Wow Dar well thought out response, took all day for that eh? I asked for the burden proof and now in response you ask me? See my list of things are far bigger than yours so I'm not going to shell everything out just few examples.... Predator Missle = Warhawk TOW, Riotshiels= Uncharted 2, Auto Turrets = KZ2, Dual wielding = Goldeneye, Silent snipers and Famas =Socom...... How far do you want me to go? I could keep going but wanna make it short, there is my list, where's yours?
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 113 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2350 posts

Sep 16, 2009
well i never had intentions on buying it in the first place.  now i probably wont. i may rent it to check it out.  im a big fan of COD4. but this one looks to urban.  to many perks. theres just to much stuff in it to help you. 
[/img]http://xivreborn.com/gen/Matchbox_Inferno_Exodus_General.jpg[/img]

http://xivreborn.com/gen/Matchbox_Inferno_Exodus_General.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 113 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
918 posts

Sep 16, 2009

Automated Sentry Guns - IW are you SERIOUS? Really!  Lame- Enough said!

They aren't sentry guns. They are a heavy machine gun that you can set up where you want. You have to hop on it

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 113 (2 Views)
Survivor
2741 posts

Sep 16, 2009
Seems IW can never win. People all **bleep** that they aren't gonna change anything, and it's just gonna be a cod4 rehash. But now that they've changed a lot up, people complain that it's to different. Seriously people, it's a sequel, not an expansion, if you dont like it stick with cod4.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 113 (2 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1599 posts

Sep 16, 2009
Epic Fail

From Puerto Rico :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 113 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1420 posts

Sep 16, 2009
Cancel? Not me. It all sounds pretty cool to me. I'm sure there's some stuff I'll like, some stuff I'll dislike, but I am anxious to give these new perks and tweaks a try before I pass judgement.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 113 (2 Views)
0 Likes