Reply
Dec 11 2009
By: PhatErn Wastelander 900 posts
Offline

ACR iz 4 teh nubz.

64 replies 14 views Edited Dec 11, 2009
No recoil at all with the ACOG or Thermal scope.  Enough said.
If you think Black Ops is too hard, why don't you just go back to MW2 where the game just hands you kills?
Message 1 of 65 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/13/2009
Offline
1105 posts
 

Re: ACR iz 4 teh nubz.

Dec 11, 2009

Oh great... here we go again...

Message 2 of 65 (14 Views)
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/08/2009
Offline
1191 posts
 

Re: ACR iz 4 teh nubz.

Dec 11, 2009

PhatErn wrote:
No recoil at all with the ACOG or Thermal scope.  Enough said.

yea because the famas, m16, and the scar with their 1-2 hit kills aren't worse...especially the scar with a silencer

Message 3 of 65 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/09/2008
Offline
970 posts
 

Re: ACR iz 4 teh nubz.

Dec 11, 2009
Let me guess, you were on a 10+ killstreak and someone with the ACR just happened to see you and owned you, now you are here saying its for noobs?
Post 666 Reached on 08-20-2009 02:06 PM
Post 777 Reached on 12-11-2009 02:43 PM
youngquis16 Trophy Card
Message 4 of 65 (14 Views)
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 03/11/2007
Offline
900 posts
 

Re: ACR iz 4 teh nubz.

Dec 11, 2009

youngquis16 wrote:
Let me guess, you were on a 10+ killstreak and someone with the ACR just happened to see you and owned you, now you are here saying its for noobs?

Nope.  Just saying that it's for noobs.  Not really complaining or anything.  The damage isn't all that great but you don't have to worry about recoil so go to town with the ACOG while holding down R1.

If you think Black Ops is too hard, why don't you just go back to MW2 where the game just hands you kills?
Message 5 of 65 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/11/2009
Offline
958 posts
 

Re: ACR iz 4 teh nubz.

Dec 11, 2009

PhatErn wrote:

youngquis16 wrote:
Let me guess, you were on a 10+ killstreak and someone with the ACR just happened to see you and owned you, now you are here saying its for noobs?

Nope.  Just saying that it's for noobs.  Not really complaining or anything.  The damage isn't all that great but you don't have to worry about recoil so go to town with the ACOG while holding down R1.


Default is for noobs Default flipped is for pros j00 are a n00z 

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 6 of 65 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/11/2007
Offline
900 posts
 

Re: ACR iz 4 teh nubz.

Dec 11, 2009

Knightmare-TCB wrote:

PhatErn wrote:

youngquis16 wrote:
Let me guess, you were on a 10+ killstreak and someone with the ACR just happened to see you and owned you, now you are here saying its for noobs?

Nope.  Just saying that it's for noobs.  Not really complaining or anything.  The damage isn't all that great but you don't have to worry about recoil so go to town with the ACOG while holding down R1.


Default is for noobs Default flipped is for pros j00 are a n00z 

 


Damn.

If you think Black Ops is too hard, why don't you just go back to MW2 where the game just hands you kills?
Message 7 of 65 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/22/2009
Offline
380 posts
 

Re: ACR iz 4 teh nubz.

Dec 11, 2009
People don't know **bleep** about guns these days.
United States Marine Corps
Real American's buy American cars.
Message 8 of 65 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/16/2005
Offline
1208 posts
 

Re: ACR iz 4 teh nubz.

Dec 11, 2009

soo ur sayin cause that gun can shoot no recoil 

 

its suddenly a newb gun ? there is NO newb guns

 

there is guys who cant aim or think ahead of the other guy .

dirtyoldman69
Message 9 of 65 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/04/2009
Offline
132 posts
 

Re: ACR iz 4 teh nubz.

Dec 11, 2009
And the point is......
Message 10 of 65 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes