Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Re: 3D Call Of Duty Black Ops...

Nov 10, 2010
Call up either Samsun and Sony and don't hang up until they resolve the issue. Hope it works dude.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 37 (72 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Nov 10, 2010
Thank you everybody for your help and time. I'm going to call sony tomorrow to see if this is a ps3 problem or a tv or both. Just went to future shop and they we're stumped. Thanks again.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 37 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2321 posts

Nov 10, 2010

Daddy_PHAT_Sac wrote:
Thank you everybody for your help and time. I'm going to call sony tomorrow to see if this is a ps3 problem or a tv or both. Just went to future shop and they we're stumped. Thanks again.

NOTE: Call of Duty: Black Ops is not compatible with other 3D technologies and/or modes such as anaglyph, polarized, ChromaDepth, or ColorCode 3D technologies. Active shutter televisions that support only a “checkerboard” 3D mode are also not compatible.

http://callofduty.com/3d

Did you not see this or the link to the FAQ reguarding the 3D?

Your Tv may not support Black Ops

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 37 (72 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 11, 2010
I had the same problem.... I had my ps3 hdmi running through my stereo and from the stereo to the tv. For some reason the playstation didn't detect it as a 3d tv unless I ran the cables directly to the tv. Not sure how you have yours set up but this fixed my issue. Hope this helps -Nick
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 37 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Nov 11, 2010
have you had any luck phat_sack? im curious about this
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 37 (72 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 11, 2010

I've read all the questions as I had the same issue of not getting 3D running on my Samsung 3D Plasma.  My son figured it out!  Even though you do the PS3 update for 3D, you have to do a system reset.  NOW IT WORKS PERFECT!  UNBELIEVEABLE 3D GAME AND EFFECTS.  Hope this helps all you gamers.  EKMEM

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 37 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Feb 16, 2011

I Have the LG 55LX6500 And I Play COD Black Ops In 3d And All I Have To Say Is Holy Shintoism!!!! It is like being on the battlefield WOW!!!! No blurs No Ghosting (Crosstalk) Just truly an unbelivible expierence. Also with this tv the led aspect brings a whole new level to watching movies be it 3d, blu ray or netflix HD. I have never seen anything that even comes close and i have always had top of the line televisions. So i cant speak for other tv makers but i can tell you this The LG will be my choice of tvs for a long time to come (I Hope). I Will Be Purchasing the LX9500 In the Near Future.

BOOM HEADSHOT! i pwn nOObs
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 37 (72 Views)
0 Likes