Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 02 2010
By: atlpar8head First Son 1 posts

Major online problems. Please Help!

5 replies 658 views Edited Jan 2, 2010
Hey. I'm having problems with Buzz Quiz World and Im not sure if anyone can help me. I called Sony and they told me to contact a Moderator so I thought I'd try posting to see if anyone's having the same problem. Here is what's going on.When I start the game I am logging onto the Buzz servers fine but when I try to play an online game it gives me the following error message: "Error creating or finding quickmatch game". Also, if I try to just invite friends it gives me this message: "Cannot create game" Here is what I have tried. My fiance has a profile on the same PS3 and it gives me no problems. I can connect right to the online. I have tried deleting my profile and still nothing. I have not been banned by Playstation cause I can still play all my other games online. So I'm wondering if I've been banned just from this game or something because the only thing not common from my fiancee's account is the online ID with playstation. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game numerous times. I have run out of ideas just know that its nothing on the technical end as far as my internet connection because I have no problems with hers getting on. Please help!! Hoping you they are working on a patch or something to fix this or is it just me? Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (658 Views)
Splicer
69 posts

Re: Major online problems. Please Help!

Oct 17, 2011

Hey mate, I'm having the same issue.  Did you ever get this resolved?  Any tips?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (658 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 31, 2011

Having the same problem as this guy.  Wife's PSN account can play Buzz online but my account can't play Buzz online (same ps3).  I can play all other online games with my account with no problem. 

Any help Moderators?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (658 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 15, 2011

No response, Captain... 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (658 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 24, 2012

Do the moderators read the threads?  How can we get help on this? 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (658 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Sep 5, 2012

Yo, Sony Moderators!  Can we get some kind of a response here?  Like, "Thank you, we're looking into this." "We are working with the Buzz! team to find out the cause of this." or "We value your money but don't really care for you or your problems with our software/PSN network." 

Something?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (648 Views)
0 Likes