Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 08/12/2007
Offline
2616 posts
 

Re: Unlocking nighthawk trophy

Mar 23, 2009

primalcarnage wrote:
Goin to do this in a min, Do you have to do it for all the legendary cars? or are they working fine?

 

nope just the nighthawk. but if i was you i do all the dlc while your at it. i did all of them while i started over.
Photobucket
Message 40 of 52 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/12/2007
Offline
2616 posts
 

Re: Unlocking nighthawk trophy

Apr 1, 2009
i hope this has help some if not a lot of people.
Photobucket
Message 42 of 52 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/22/2007
Offline
341 posts
 

Re: Unlocking nighthawk trophy

Apr 4, 2009

BoRn_2_RaCe wrote:

Mickeypils wrote:
So is this the only means of getting the nighthawk trophy. Copying the save, starting anew, then reloading the save?

 

well it would not work for me normally but as soon as i did that it gave me the trophy!


the system believes that it already awarded the trophy to you. so its not going to REaward the trophy to you. thus a new game needs to be played if only temporary.
Message 43 of 52 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/12/2007
Offline
2616 posts
 

Re: Unlocking nighthawk trophy

Apr 4, 2009

ZuuR wrote:

BoRn_2_RaCe wrote:

Mickeypils wrote:
So is this the only means of getting the nighthawk trophy. Copying the save, starting anew, then reloading the save?

 

well it would not work for me normally but as soon as i did that it gave me the trophy!


the system believes that it already awarded the trophy to you. so its not going to REaward the trophy to you. thus a new game needs to be played if only temporary.

your probably right. so did this helped you?

Photobucket
Message 44 of 52 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/22/2007
Offline
341 posts
 

Re: Unlocking nighthawk trophy

Apr 5, 2009
i created a new ps3 user and logged in with my original PS3 account did the one trophy and WHAM. i got it. so yeah now i have two clone accounts on my ps3... no big deal.
Message 45 of 52 (13 Views)
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 08/12/2007
Offline
2616 posts
 

Re: Unlocking nighthawk trophy

Apr 5, 2009

ZuuR wrote:
i created a new ps3 user and logged in with my original PS3 account did the one trophy and WHAM. i got it. so yeah now i have two clone accounts on my ps3... no big deal.

 

so looking at this thread didn't help? or did it?
Photobucket
Message 46 of 52 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/18/2008
Offline
509 posts
 

Re: Unlocking nighthawk trophy

Apr 9, 2009
I just found out that you can do it a different way if you don't have a memory card. You can copy the save data to another user (i.e: user 1 copies the data to user 2) and then delete the data fromm user 1 and start the game once you get the trophy quit the game and delete the save data for the user again. Then go to user 2 and copy the save data back and there you go. It worked for me it should work for you.
MAG BETA TESTED TESTER MASSIVE ACTION GAME
Message 47 of 52 (13 Views)
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 08/12/2007
Offline
2616 posts
 

Re: Unlocking nighthawk trophy

Apr 10, 2009

Hyuga_Neji8670 wrote:
I just found out that you can do it a different way if you don't have a memory card. You can copy the save data to another user (i.e: user 1 copies the data to user 2) and then delete the data fromm user 1 and start the game once you get the trophy quit the game and delete the save data for the user again. Then go to user 2 and copy the save data back and there you go. It worked for me it should work for you.

 

i'm going to check that. just to see if your right but who doesn't have a memory card,stick,ipod etc.
Photobucket
Message 48 of 52 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/07/2008
Offline
432 posts
 

Re: Unlocking nighthawk trophy

Apr 10, 2009

ZuuR wrote:
i created a new ps3 user and logged in with my original PS3 account did the one trophy and WHAM. i got it. so yeah now i have two clone accounts on my ps3... no big deal.
Nice try but this doesn't work it pops up w/ an error message. 

 

Message 49 of 52 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/13/2007
Offline
749 posts
 

Re: Unlocking nighthawk trophy

Apr 10, 2009

ZuuR wrote:
i created a new ps3 user and logged in with my original PS3 account did the one trophy and WHAM. i got it. so yeah now i have two clone accounts on my ps3... no big deal.

 

This worked like a charm for me and one of my friendlisters.

Copied my sace to my other profile, deleted the original, played the game (repaired, went back to junk yard, got the nighthawk, boosted x3, got the trophy), deleted teh save and copied my original save back to my original profile.  It took me less than 5 minutes.  This was way easier than having to get a flashdrive, memory card, whathaveyou....

Kudos man!

mhael
All blank friend requests will be declined and deleted.
And ANYONE who sends me Spam of any sort will immediately be deleted, blocked & if I'm in a particularly sour mood: deleted.
Message 50 of 52 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes