Jun 03 2013
By: XxINTEGRAxXLSX First Son 31 posts

To all people on Burnout Paradise

2 replies 234 views Edited Jun 3, 2013

I dont know why you all decide to kick me out, but I assume its because you cant face the fact that im better than you?  you think im cheating or something?...  Look, Im not cheating. Period.  I would rather beat the ***** out of a cheater then cheat myself....ITS A GAME.  ive been playing the burnout series since the very first one they made....Ive been playing racing and shooter games all my life, oh did i mention like most I started on the first nintendo?   im sick of being booted out of a game just because I have the highest oncomming, highest drift, highest burnout record, best air time, always the best with showtimes..

Your kicking someone whos playing the game how it intended to be played, so instead of kicking me, why not try to beat me?  Get on my level, and quit being noobs.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/03/17/socom-ii-hd/ lets bring back socom 2

"Things turn out best, for those who make the best, of the way things turn out"

"The only thing you can do, is make the best out of everything life throws at you"

"Weather you think you can, or you think you cant, youre right"

The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred.
Soichiro Honda
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (234 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: To all people on Burnout Paradise

Jun 7, 2013

Dude you sound AWESOME. When I pick up Burnout Paradise again I won't kick ya if I see ya online. Shoot me a friend request and I will pick it up shortly and play with ya.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (218 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: To all people on Burnout Paradise

Jul 13, 2013

Friend me. Would like to at least try to beat your Road Rules and Showtimes.

Brykatsuke

Whether.

"Weather you think you can, or you think you cant, youre right"

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (133 Views)
0 Likes