Accepted Solution

Should they bring out another Burnout?

11 replies 923 views Edited Jul 3, 2011

yeah so should they after the success of burnout paradise

Message 1 of 12 (923 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1498 posts

Re: Should they bring out another Burnout?

Jul 6, 2011

There has been rumors of an upcoming title: Burnout Crash.

Your question has been answered.

Message 2 of 12 (923 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5697 posts

Jul 7, 2011

It would seem those rumors are true.

Cheers, Brrnout

PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Message 3 of 12 (923 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Jul 21, 2011

Is Burnout Crash really going to be a cartoon side scroller like in the trailer? If so, that's gonna suck. Burnout Paradise is outdated and I'm sure they could do so much more with a sequel.

Message 4 of 12 (923 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
256 posts

Jul 23, 2011

Silbot92 wrote:

Is Burnout Crash really going to be a cartoon side scroller like in the trailer? If so, that's gonna suck. Burnout Paradise is outdated and I'm sure they could do so much more with a sequel.

I wouldn't really say it's outdated. A lot of people still play, and it's a hell of a lot of fun. Although I will agree in that I'm extremely disappointed with Burnout Crash. Wallet = closed.

It's either CoD Zombies, LittleBigPlanet, Burnout Paradise, or Rock Band.
Message 5 of 12 (923 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5697 posts

Jul 24, 2011

xb0xkilla162 wrote:

Silbot92 wrote:

I wouldn't really say it's outdated. A lot of people still play, and it's a hell of a lot of fun. Although I will agree in that I'm extremely disappointed with Burnout Crash. Wallet = closed.

I actually admire Criterion for taking a new direction. Although, I am still really disappointed that this is such a small game. But look on the bright side. Once this game comes out and gets the normal Criterion score (perfect of course) then they can start work on a full game

Cheers, Brrnout

PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Message 6 of 12 (923 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Jul 24, 2011

xb0xkilla162 wrote:

Silbot92 wrote:

Yes, alot of ppl still play Burnout Paradise, and it is a good game. What I meant by outdated was the graphics are getting a bit dated, compared to Criterion's NFS: Hot Pursuit. Also the gameplay just seems so straight forward after the years, like there's really not much to do. After you hit all billboards, smash gates, super jumps and get the top license its on to Freeburn online. With a Paradise 2 I think they could evolve the game and make it better.

Message 7 of 12 (923 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Jul 28, 2011

Or release Paradise 2 as a massive update? Maybe make like a new road to a humongous new area with a ton of new crap? IDK just my 2 cents lol

Games Currently owned MW3 Mortal Kombat 9 Metal Gear Solid 4 Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Little Big Planet and a crap load of downloadables

Get your Portable ID!
Message 8 of 12 (923 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2325 posts

Nov 17, 2011

BigManwell wrote:

Or release Paradise 2 as a massive update? Maybe make like a new road to a humongous new area with a ton of new crap? IDK just my 2 cents lol

Games Currently owned MW2 Black Ops inFAMOUS 1 inFAMOUS 2 Dead Space Dead Space 2 Super Street Fighter 4 Mortal Kombat 9 Metal Gear Solid 4 Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Modnation Racers LA Noire Dead Island Uncharted 2 and a crap load of downloadables
Get your Portable ID!

Criterion already stated they will not be doing any DLC for Burnout Paradise anymore. It already had like 2-3 DLC's. Love the game though,, used to play it all the time.

Photobucket
Message 9 of 12 (923 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1599 posts

Feb 7, 2012

It's kind of a shame that Criterion Games isn't making anymore Burnout games. While I have not played Burnout CRASH!, it doesn't really impress me by much, besides crashing vehicles and environments, even though its a spin-off game from the series.

photo metakraken_redbull_final_500_zps9ce1f6ed.png

Message 10 of 12 (923 Views)
0 Likes