Highlighted
Jun 03 2016
By: judedudemude First Son 20 posts

People copying the same gun build where now everyone has the same one two shot killl gun

1 replies 440 views Edited Jun 3, 2016

People copying the same gun build where now everyone has the same one two shot killl gun which is slowly killing the game off. Players themselves killed this glorious game with their one/two shot kill sniper shotgun builds and annoyed many off loadout and frighten new players from continuing playing the game, leaving themselves to play with each other until they get bored of the same online multiplayer action or lack of people in the lobby thus this the point when they leave causing a dead game. YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELVES TO BLAME also, developers stop giving two wanks about it and been silent for a long time therefore will not do any adjustments or fixing of any type. How can we fix it where that does not happen? I still love the game but the current state of the game is horrible.

Message 1 of 2 (440 Views)
Splicer
51 posts

Re: People copying the same gun build where now everyone has the same one two shot killl gun

Sep 6, 2016

i didn't even k now this game existed.

now that i've read your post i will probably not play.

Like the very illusional world whose phenomena they catalog, words are slayers of the Real, and the more words used the less of the nature of Reality remains.
Message 2 of 2 (272 Views)
0 Likes