Do you mean 
Sackboy
605 posts

Re: im am so happy

May 15, 2010

The_Claw wrote:

manofchao5 wrote:

was at a walmart and all the battlefield bad company 2 for ps3 were sold out

only 1 copy for pc was left and im sure about 360 but anyway a lot of ps3 mw2 copies were sitting on the shelves still

hopefully the developers will learn to make a better game

are you serious? they could make "Call of Duty: Snowball Fight" and it would sell 10 million copies

I would play that, it sounds like fun.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 17 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

May 15, 2010

The_Claw wrote:

manofchao5 wrote:

was at a walmart and all the battlefield bad company 2 for ps3 were sold out

only 1 copy for pc was left and im sure about 360 but anyway a lot of ps3 mw2 copies were sitting on the shelves still

hopefully the developers will learn to make a better game

are you serious? they could make "Call of Duty: Snowball Fight" and it would sell 10 million copies

WoW...finally a game I can't miss !! Did they announce the release date yet? MW2 was so awesome, I was even playing that in my dreams but I accidentally broke the disc cuz I put my butt on it :smileysad:  If COD:smileyfrustrated:F from IW, it's gonna blow BC2 to hell

Message 12 of 17 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

May 15, 2010

i guess

...::::#28 BFBC2 KN!F3R:::... ...::::::... ...::::::...

Photobucket

...:::R.I.P HellaBot <3 WE'LL NEVA 4GET U:::...

Message 13 of 17 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2829 posts

May 15, 2010

>im am so happy

I'll take your post seriously when you can get some correct grammar in your title.

I can fly, just ask Berg
Message 14 of 17 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7092 posts

May 15, 2010
LMAO, I sold MW2 within 3 weeks of it's release. You guys are talking about the overpriced expansion maps.....

I was shocked that game sold for $60 and the online is only an expansion to MW1. Everything was identical to the previous COD: same weapons/looked the same, same symmetrical small maps, same perks, etc. Should have called it MW1.5.

BC2 on the other hand is huge face-lift from BC1 that exceeded my expectations on many different levels.
Message 15 of 17 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1982 posts

May 16, 2010

MiamiBlue wrote:
LMAO, I sold MW2 within 3 weeks of it's release. You guys are talking about the overpriced expansion maps.....

I was shocked that game sold for $60 and the online is only an expansion to MW1. Everything was identical to the previous COD: same weapons/looked the same, same symmetrical small maps, same perks, etc. Should have called it MW1.5.

BC2 on the other hand is huge face-lift from BC1 that exceeded my expectations on many different levels.

This, although I kept MW2 for far longer than I should've <.<

"Any escape might help disprove the unattractive truth"
Photobucket

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 16 of 17 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

May 16, 2010

MiamiBlue wrote:

BC2 on the other hand is huge face-lift from BC1 that exceeded my expectations on many different levels

actually alot of BF players dont care for some of the COD friendly changes they made, such as health regen and the way they changed conquest, including me.  its still a great game, but its borderline to being not a BF game.  if only we had team speak the game would be epic.  

Message 17 of 17 (15 Views)
0 Likes