Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Re: Stingers are blatantly OP...

Oct 3, 2012
He is opinion would be nil anyway.

I don't want to come at your neck dude but all your kills with the M26 started coming after the glitch started.

Survivor of an earthquake, hurricane, and multiple tornadoes in one week. g@m
Halladay, Lee, Hamels, Utley, Pence, Price, Longo, Briere, Jags

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 32 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8819 posts

Oct 3, 2012

TKearney9 wrote:
He is opinion would be nil anyway.

I don't want to come at your neck dude but all your kills with the M26 started coming after the glitch started.

Play with me, and you will clearly see I use the M26 with my G3 all the time. Besides, I know you wouldn't come at my neck Earney. <3

Sure, I abused the M26 glitch. Doesn't mean it was a crutch as I am still better than 90% of players on this game.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 32 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Oct 4, 2012
**bleep** son all these years and you don't put a K before the e? You should know I'm on Xbox haha

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 32 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8819 posts

Oct 4, 2012

TKearney9 wrote:
**bleep** son all these years and you don't put a K before the e? You should know I'm on Xbox haha

My man, I am aware you are on the "other" console. Haha you need to get a PS3 doe...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 32 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Oct 4, 2012
I'm trying to transition to PC gaming but it's been very rough on me.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 32 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Nah. Stingers are right where they should be. I've only been playing this game for perhaps 3 or 4 months now....and frankly I was almost driven to quitting due to the sheer ridiculous of one guy in a tiny scout copter dominating an entire conquest match. People just got tired of it and started carrying stingers more and more often. I really don't care how many SS you have in the copters.

As for you expecting 4 or 5 people all working as a team with stingers and rpgs to take down your Newsroom 7 Chopper....hilarious. If anything tanks should be more durable and I should be able to shoot your bubblecopter **bleep** down with an LMG support class.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 32 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8819 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Zinkeh wrote:
Nah. Stingers are right where they should be. I've only been playing this game for perhaps 3 or 4 months now....and frankly I was almost driven to quitting due to the sheer ridiculous of one guy in a tiny scout copter dominating an entire conquest match. People just got tired of it and started carrying stingers more and more often. I really don't care how many SS you have in the copters.

As for you expecting 4 or 5 people all working as a team with stingers and rpgs to take down your Newsroom 7 Chopper....hilarious. If anything tanks should be more durable and I should be able to shoot your bubblecopter **bleep** down with an LMG support class.

Bad player is bad.

Yea TK, the transition to a M&KB is a rough one without a doubt. In the long run though, it's much better.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 32 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Oct 5, 2012

GuNz_52 wrote:

Zinkeh wrote:

Bad player is bad.

Yea TK, the transition to a M&KB is a rough one without a doubt. In the long run though, it's much better.

Copter baby in OP copter denied his OP copter is still a baby. Is that how it goes? Should I have just responded with your "X is X" meme? I understand you've had your chopper godmode complex for a while...as you've got quite a few kills in the Newsroom 7 Chopper. I won't even ask why you believe it's ok that one tiny little helo should be able to dominate ground troops, tanks, IFV's etc etc.....and yet it's NOT ok for one of the many targets that the copters can eat all day long to have a method of fighting back?

Say it aint so!

It was funny how many people griped about the child population in COD....yet I come to BF3 and there are far more kiddies playing in this game than I'd have believed. 

You're the online equivalent of the kid we all knew when playing "guns" that always announced "nuh uh you didn't shoot me I had on a bullet proof vest"

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 32 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Oct 6, 2012
It's not even the mouse and keyboard, I've played a little BF2 and other games. I'm about a .8 k/d or something with no other experience. It's building the **bleep** thing I can't get down without getting a bunch of errors.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 32 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8819 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Zinkeh wrote:

GuNz_52 wrote:

Zinkeh wrote:

Copter baby in OP copter denied his OP copter is still a baby. Is that how it goes? Should I have just responded with your "X is X" meme? I understand you've had your chopper godmode complex for a while...as you've got quite a few kills in the Newsroom 7 Chopper. I won't even ask why you believe it's ok that one tiny little helo should be able to dominate ground troops, tanks, IFV's etc etc.....and yet it's NOT ok for one of the many targets that the copters can eat all day long to have a method of fighting back?

Say it aint so!

It was funny how many people griped about the child population in COD....yet I come to BF3 and there are far more kiddies playing in this game than I'd have believed. 

You're the online equivalent of the kid we all knew when playing "guns" that always announced "nuh uh you didn't shoot me I had on a bullet proof vest"

First off, I like you. You're a funny guy. I love the term "Newsroom 7 Chopper", that's great. And the 'guns' referance was well put, very well put. :smileyhappy:

Now, on to the topic at hand here. The scout chopper is still balanced as far as I am concerned. I posted multiple BL reports of me holding a 15+ K/D in them, even post-AK patch. Although, the lack of below radar and the fact the speed has been nerfed from ~93 to like 75 knots has made this bird a slow moving target for RPG's and 120mm rounds from tanks. Not to meniton, even stingers can be largely ineffective against this class of vehicle the pilot is working with a crew cheif. If you let a little bird take you out in a tank, then you're doing it wrong.

The real problem lies with the attack choppers. Attack choppers are more nimble and faster than the scouts, but the map layout they are found on make them an easy target vs AA lock-on weapons. The 400m range, combined with the instant reload time, combined with the explosives ammunition you get, combined with the lack of below radar, makes the attack chopper useless in games where the opposing team knows what they're doing. This isn't the scout where you can simply go and take out all the ground troops while your cheif sits in the back repairing. You must literally hop from one place to another, being very ineffective due to your constant retreating.

TK, so let me get this straight. You're building a new PC and you're getting boot errors?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 32 (120 Views)
0 Likes