I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Re: Seriously, "Boosting" servers?

Apr 19, 2012

How did they screw up with the M26 MASS? I just started playing more again yesterday and have seen a few complaints about it but never really anything about what's wrong with it.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3029 posts

Apr 19, 2012

Nayr16 wrote:

How did they screw up with the M26 MASS? I just started playing more again yesterday and have seen a few complaints about it but never really anything about what's wrong with it.

Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m36C3ijZXY0

Keep in mind JackFrags makes awesome BF3 videos, this was probably the first video he did that would give him a bad first impression.

Also, you can just youtube "m26 dart/mass" and get like a 1000 directly related videos.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (23 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Apr 20, 2012

PC chat box is the best LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Apr 20, 2012

Nayr16 wrote:

Photobucket

With heavy barrel, the M26 does the same amount of damage per pellet as the gun would do per bullet. If you're using a G3, the M26 will do 34 damage per pellet. I think it's 25 per for the 556 rifles. Since darts have good range + they go through other players, it's kinda a little OP. Pretty lame if you use it, obviously a glitch.

Survivor of an earthquake, hurricane, and multiple tornadoes in one week. g@m
Halladay, Lee, Hamels, Utley, Pence, Price, Longo, Briere, Jags

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (23 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Apr 21, 2012

WOOOW no kidding that is OP. Just ran into a team that friend and I pis*ed off because we got out of a spawn trap on Metro, triple capped them and were using a saiga and an 870 so in their heads using that glitch made it fair. Reported them so I hope something is actually done about it instead of the problem just being ignored. I honestly don't even know why I even try to play and enjoy this game. The community is at an all time low and DICE is horrible at giving us patches that actually do something without breaking more things. Has DICE even said anything about fixing this or are we looking at another 5 months for a patch?

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4989 posts

Apr 21, 2012

hmm the m26-- i still havent even used that gun- will have to load it up on the server when we go in for a practice monday.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (23 Views)
0 Likes