Highlighted
Jul 05 2012
By: jose213jose Sackboy 437 posts

Request Help from Pro or skilled shooter for Battlefield 3

2 replies 160 views Edited Jul 5, 2012

I need help with getting trophies on co-op but I’m not really all that great with the game. I been putting over time to get better but my skills are still not good to the point i need them. 

I'm request of help from pro or skilled PSN user for co-op, trophies i need is “Push On & Bullseye” from Hit & Run and Drop ‘em Like Liquid. That’s all I need help on just these’s two trophy’s only. If you don’t have it yet then please let me know on post. If you are going to help then let me know. 

I’m asking because i can’t find anyone who is good and will do it with me sense most of the people I random play with online does not have mic to use. 

Let me know ASAP as soon as you can help me on my request & I’m on again at 5PM or 6PM ready to play by then. And please use Mic so we can talk to work togther perfecterly.  I plan to Battlefield 3 again soon when i find good sniper shooter who can shoot moving guys quickly like the wind. 

Message 1 of 3 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2736 posts

Re: Request Help from Pro or skilled shooter for Battlefield 3

Jul 12, 2012

You don't need the trophies. Just complete the missions and get your gun-rewards.

No, really---you don't need trophies. Seriously. Really.

S E I J I N S H I . A L L D A Y . E V E R Y D A Y.
Message 2 of 3 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Re: Request Help from Pro or skilled shooter for Battlefield 3

Jul 17, 2012
if you are joking that was bad joke. I'm going for 100% on this game no matter what and i need someone who is good to help me out on BF3. Need to get it out of my list so i can force on my main game.

Anyone willing to help me would be pay back too by me helping them get the trophy's too. It's win win for each of us. If you got the time and guts to do it.
Message 3 of 3 (121 Views)
0 Likes