Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 04 2012
By: JamesBlessonS Lombax Warrior 131 posts

Official Sever Help Pleasse No DICE 0 playesr??

6 replies 128 views Edited Sep 4, 2012

When ever i play BF3 I always play on some random guys server with random  rules. I just want to play on Official Battle Field Servers but when I search Dice all servers show 0 players Please helpp!

Message 1 of 7 (128 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2332 posts

Re: Official Sever Help Pleasse No DICE 0 playesr??

Sep 4, 2012
Have you tried looking down the list and changing pages for all the DICE servers? For me, usually the populated servers are found on page 2, I don't know why, because I always select 16+ players.
mvpbluesigTheJLC.jpg
Message 2 of 7 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Sep 4, 2012

TheJLC wrote:
Have you tried looking down the list and changing pages for all the DICE servers? For me, usually the populated servers are found on page 2, I don't know why, because I always select 16+ players.

I have but I'll try 1 more, time can you tell me your Filter options?

Message 3 of 7 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Changed pages din't work :smileysad:

Message 4 of 7 (112 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2332 posts

Sep 4, 2012
Odd, doesn't work for me either, it was working fine a few days ago.

So what I have started to do is choose the normal server browser setting I want to look for (20+ players, Whatever game mode I want to play, and the maps I want). Then when the list shows up, I scroll down to a DICE server. Usually it's not that hard to find.
mvpbluesigTheJLC.jpg
Message 5 of 7 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Sep 4, 2012

TheJLC wrote:

So what I have started to do is choose the normal server browser setting I want to look for (20+ players, Whatever game mode I want to play, and the maps I want). Then when the list shows up, I scroll down to a DICE server. Usually it's not that hard to find.

Ah man I seriously hope your Right this time, Are you 100 % sure their the official one cus sometimes people trick you.

Message 6 of 7 (96 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2332 posts

Sep 4, 2012

JamesBlessonS wrote:

TheJLC wrote:

Ah man I seriously hope your Right this time, Are you 100 % sure their the official one cus sometimes people trick you.

To make sure, select the server with X (not triangle as that's to join) and as owner it should say DICE. If Dice is not the owner it will have the PSN Id of the user that is.

mvpbluesigTheJLC.jpg
Message 7 of 7 (94 Views)
0 Likes