Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 30 2010
By: Sylon09 Uncharted Territory 2111 posts

Just had something weird happen on BC2 online

5 replies 9 views Edited Mar 30, 2010

I just had the weirdest thing happen to me online. I was trying to join a Rush match, I hit X to join a squad and just as I was about to enter the match, I was sent back to the main menu screen, it said "You have been kicked from the match", and then I was awarded a trophy I haven't earned yet. It was the Medic Expert trophy, but I haven't unlocked the M60 yet. Here, look I took a screen shot, you can see just to the right of the word "Bronze" is the outline for the M60, which is still locked. How weird is that???

(the forum is squeezing the pic, its actually 1280x720 in res.

I no longer use this account to post, please see my posts under my "Sylon08" name. I only use this account for MW2. All other games will be under my "Sylon08" account, so feel free to add that name! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Re: Just had something weird happen on BC2 online

Mar 30, 2010

This happens all the time with all weapons. I will get a star but it won't be on my stats. Almost all of the time stats don't update as fast you get them. Some reason the trophies and stars seem to be able to keep up. Welcome to Battlefield Bad company2.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Mar 30, 2010

It would be sweet if i was kicked from a game and then it awarded me the DEMOLITION MAN trophy. that would make my day! and save me hours of frustration with either the buildings not falling down, or when they do fall there is no one inside or the other one million things that could happen that ruin my chances of getting the trophy..

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4316 posts

Mar 30, 2010

You want weird (or just plain frustrating)?  I was stuck on a European server - judging by the lag - and I put about 16 rounds from an M60 into a guy about 3 feet away from me.  I die.  As I'm considering throwing my PS3 out a window,  the kill cam comes up.  His health?  ZERO percent and he's running around, happy as a clam.

What the hell, DICE?

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Mar 30, 2010

I had a weird trophy issue too!  Somehow I got the "Award Addicted" trophy, long before I got 50 "unique" awards... almost as if they gave it to me after I got 50 awards total, duplicates and all!

Kliitorisaurus
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Mar 31, 2010

This same thing happened to me.  I was given the Award Addicted Trophy with only 37  unique Pins and Insignias (combined).  I actually received this trophie after unlocking a weapon in the Engineer class.  I suspected the weapons and gadgets were considered trophies.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (9 Views)
0 Likes