Feb 15 2010
By: LHD6 Hekseville Citizen 393 posts

Is it just me, or...

6 replies 14 views Edited Feb 15, 2010
Are the controls for the helicopters in Battlefield Bad Company 2 much better then the controls for the helicopters in Battlefield Bad Company? While flying the helicopter in the original BC, I would always plummet to my death almost immediately, but in BC 2, I could fly for a really long time after my second or third try of flying.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
977 posts

Re: Is it just me, or...

Feb 15, 2010
I didn't play the first BC...but I find myself running into the ground 100% of the time.

"I get my energy from my inner G"-Lupe Fiasco
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
393 posts

Feb 15, 2010

Regza600 wrote:
I didn't play the first BC...but I find myself running into the ground 100% of the time.
Did you try inverting the flight controls? 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1567 posts

Feb 15, 2010
I can take off. Thats about it for me. I have only managed a total of 2 minutes n the heli and crashed 3 or 4 times. I cant really get any practice in because I dont like wasting it for someone on my team who might be able to fly.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
400 posts

Feb 15, 2010
I don't remember the helicopter controls from BC1, all I know is that I almost NEVER flew them. I think the new helicopter controls are absolutely atrocious. As well as the vehicle controls. Personally, i think the vehicle controls from the Africa harbor beta where the best. A lot less clunky. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1459 posts

Feb 15, 2010

I think that if the controls for the Apache and AH were as easy as the UAV's it would make them that much more dangerous. I think it is more of a balancing act than anything.

Eventually I'll get to them, but for now I have so many other things to cover. It would be nice though to have some kind of mode to practice.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
477 posts

Feb 15, 2010
i just hope in the final game that there will be a custom game option to practise with helicopters and stuff.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They said we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried - but they wanted cash.
Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!

Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes