Feb 09 2008
By: army_wizard~ First Son 1 posts

Getting KICKED for no reason

27 replies 108 views Edited Feb 9, 2008
Why is it when you are in a game all the sudden two or three different people decide to vote to kick everyone on their team?  This is pissing me off.  Isn't there something we can do about it.  I only get to play about 50% of the time I want because I am trying to log back in to a game I wasn't kicked out of.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 28 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1887 posts

Re: Getting KICKED for no reason

Feb 9, 2008

army_wizard wrote:
Why is it when you are in a game all the sudden two or three different people decide to vote to kick everyone on their team?  This is pissing me off.  Isn't there something we can do about it.  I only get to play about 50% of the time I want because I am trying to log back in to a game I wasn't kicked out of.

If you dont have a mic people kick you so that might be it ...its stupid cause no one uses the mic stratigicly but they feel the need to kick people without them

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 28 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Feb 9, 2008
Oh hellz yea. See... when people kick me for no reason, usually clans, I just freakin add em, set up my turbo controller to hit "ADD AS FRIEND" 50 billion times.... hehe they get pissed, but once they add me just so it stops, I lag em out. Happy End

But yea usually I do kick the stupid no micers, not because all of them are stupid, there are quite a few good no micers. But my rage is because they are too damn ignorant to vote out team killers and glitchers. I'm not gonna waste my time and add them either. They never vote to kick anyone, I remember when I played I was always lookin at the score board just to see my K/D for instance, and if I saw a -score on someone I'd look at their stats and if its negative, they're bein voted. But noooo... no one does it. What really pisses me off is the stupid people who go and buy a mic, but don't even use it. So when I'm yellin in the mic to vote some foolz, I get nothin. Its like they're too good to talk to people below their rank. Then they get owned.

Richard395 or w/e.. haha we went round and round, we're both equally good. XD
Wicked Clownz Never Die... -_T3rr0R_-
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 28 (108 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1161 posts

Feb 9, 2008

ICP-_T3rr0R_- wrote:
Oh hellz yea. See... when people kick me for no reason, usually clans, I just freakin add em, set up my turbo controller to hit "ADD AS FRIEND" 50 billion times.... hehe they get pissed, but once they add me just so it stops, I lag em out. Happy End

But yea usually I do kick the stupid no micers, not because all of them are stupid, there are quite a few good no micers. But my rage is because they are too damn ignorant to vote out team killers and glitchers. I'm not gonna waste my time and add them either. They never vote to kick anyone, I remember when I played I was always lookin at the score board just to see my K/D for instance, and if I saw a -score on someone I'd look at their stats and if its negative, they're bein voted. But noooo... no one does it. What really pisses me off is the stupid people who go and buy a mic, but don't even use it. So when I'm yellin in the mic to vote some foolz, I get nothin. Its like they're too good to talk to people below their rank. Then they get owned.

ummmm.... no
i played vs u in a cb b4...
your average at best...
trust me, you are no where near equal to richard305
COD4MW- 10th prestige 3.70 K/D
CODMW2- 5th prestige 2.70 K/D
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 28 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2320 posts

Feb 9, 2008

-x*GHOST*x- wrote:

ICP-_T3rr0R_- wrote:

ummmm.... no
your average at best...
trust me, you are no where near equal to richard305

Well CB's Are Different. I Seen ^-b4tt_KiLLs_- In A CB And He Couldnt Snipe Worth Crap. There Was Also Another Guy In It But I Cant Remember His Name. They Suck In CBs. All They Did Was Flag Run.

I Wasnt In The CB Though, But I Did See It.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 28 (108 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Feb 9, 2008
I hate it to. I just get into a game and choose a team spawn then I get kicked.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 28 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14653 posts

Feb 10, 2008
When I played this game, I would kick the no-mics
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 28 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Feb 10, 2008
Ugh, for the most part, I don't vote the no mics. I swear everytime I hear some dude start yelling, " vote the no mic(s)!" I just want to say shut up. Seriously, I'm only going to vote them if they pull some extremely dumb move or they keep team killing. These guys have just as much right to play online as any other idiotic trash player with a mic.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 28 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Feb 10, 2008

"ummmm.... no
your average at best...
trust me, you are no where near equal to richard305"

Well if you've played me in a CB before, then you've seen the worst of me. In CBs I'm always gettin killed from behind and not even worrying about my K/D.

The only thing I'm worried about is team cooperation and capturing that flag for our lead. Don't judge me in CBs...

If you want to see me in my killin mode, find me in Russian Border CTF and you'll see my 25s/4s (My average)

And proof that I'm good with Richard305, we had a CB a couple days ago just 1vs1 and he had 18 kills I had 17. That's pretty damn close to equal if you ask me.
-Rules were nothing but assault-

PS in CBs I tend to lag =/   Lost connection to most, thought it was suspicious but oh well.
Wicked Clownz Never Die... -_T3rr0R_-
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 28 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8172 posts

Feb 10, 2008
i dont have a mic and i rarely get kicked
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 28 (108 Views)