First Son
1 posts

Re: Best hands down weapon in BF3?!?!??!?

Dec 18, 2011

PP-19 is my current favorite.

Message 41 of 98 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3029 posts

Dec 28, 2011

JBModz wrote:

scar h only has 21 rounds but its the bigger nato round 7.62 or 308, should do more damage.  i love the ump and f2000 so far.

I tried out the G3 earlier, it's similar to the SCAR-H, but it has a slower rate of fire and feels a bit more jumpy on full auto in ADS. And since they both use about the same round, I'd prefer the SCAR-H. If the SCAR-L gives me 30 rounds per mag, I'll probably start using that as my main for Engineer.

EDIT: I love the SV98, almost a 1-hit wonder and you can cock the bolt pretty quickly.

Message 42 of 98 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
280 posts

Dec 29, 2011

My favorites...

Sniper/Recon = M40A5 Rifle scope and straight pull bolt

Engineer = Scar-H any load out

All around = USAS-12 Buck shot, Extended clip and ammo perk

Message 43 of 98 (210 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
981 posts

Dec 29, 2011

GM-tech schrieb:

My favorites...

Sniper/Recon = M40A5 Rifle scope and straight pull bolt

Engineer = Scar-H any load out

All around = USAS-12 Buck shot, Extended clip and ammo perk

The giraffe's made me do it ! warhawk2

Oh no, please tell me you are not one of those shotgun over-abusers, lol

BF3 Stats
Message 44 of 98 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4054 posts

Dec 29, 2011

Well as of B2K I believe that title goes to the famas.

BF3 Stats
Amidst the blue skies, a link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector...
The flames of hatred scorch the skies, igniting Gaia's funeral pyre...
Message 45 of 98 (210 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Dec 31, 2011

I'm stuck between the machine guns of the support class and the G36C(not sure if that's right). Assualt class ina no-go for me because they have nothing useful aside from the guns.

"There are no atheists in the 85th minute" - Teju Cole
Message 46 of 98 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Dec 31, 2011

Its between the Famas w/ red dot and foregrip and the F2000 pretty much any way you wanna run it lol The F2K is pretty beast

No Red Rings Just Blu Ray.
Message 47 of 98 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2123 posts

Dec 31, 2011

M416 with ACOG scope & foregrip. G36C with Red dot sight.

AM GOOD BUT NOT THE BEST
http://about.me/Rage_kmj

PSN Gamercards
Message 48 of 98 (210 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 2, 2012

I'm at Level 32 and had experience with various guns but DICE has made every weapon balanced but there are some that stand out for certain catagories ( Note these are my opinions and you might have different taste in weaponry than I do).

Assault Rifles

#1 FN2000:This gun is the most deadly CQB and Mid range weapon ever and is my favorite assault rifle of all time. I've used to use the M416 but this gun is ultimate because of its higher ROF and RPM than the M416 + it has larger caliber rounds! I've also "sniped" with this weapon on single fire and gets headshots within 3-8 shots. Best loadout for this would be Holographic sight with *Heavy Barrel* because it reduces the recoil.

CONS: This runs out of rounds rapidly while shooting in long bursts from 3-5 sec you'll run out and have to reload. BUT thats why I carry a G18 full auto pistol on hand to switch to devaste my opponents

#2 M416: Deadly at Mid Range and Long range combat and a weaker than the FN2000 ^^^ It's ROF is quick and RPM is decent. Shooting from long range with this gun works quite fine to since it has many firing modes. Holographic sight, foregrip, and a heavy barrel suit this gun great  for my preference but keep a strong pistol on hand when you run out of bullets in a magazine.

CONS: Bullet Caliber and ammo shortage

#3 M16 A3: Is a great all around weapon and has great caliber size. Sadly it has no burst fire but thats minor. It's great at all ranges but at its best mid quarters.

CONS: No burst fire and I kind of hate the vertical recoil.

#4 FAMAS: Its the best long range rifle out there with its great ROF and RPM, its a beast from a far with ACOG. It has all the firing modes so its best suited for any situation.

CONS: Iron sights are absolutly horrile to me and the ballistic scope ( I don't snipe that much so maybe thats why).

Submachine Guns

#1 SG553: It is a great overall submachine gun because it has the very least recoil I've seen on a gun and is even more accurate with a Holographic sight, Foregrip, and Heavy barrel to make it DEAD on accurate. It's more faster than the SCAR H and UMP 45 making exceptional for close quarters and mid range combat.

CONS: Long range kills plausible unless you use single fire.

#2 UMP 45: Many people think its over powered but its absolutly bad at long range unless you have the right scope but still requires some short bursts to kill. Mid range is where everybody complains and short range is expected to be powerful.

CONS: Long Range kills plausible

#3 Scar H: Overall a good all round submachine with its great bullet caliber and firing modes. Its good from all ranges but more exceptional at mid range.

CONS: I don't like the magazine size but thats just me.

Message 49 of 98 (210 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 12, 2012

I would say the m240b if you can controll the recoil and stay on target, ive racked up nearly 1050 to date, oh and firing on the move is generally a bad idea.

Message 50 of 98 (210 Views)
0 Likes