Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 09 2011
By: PLYMCO_PILGRIM PlayStation MVP 48860 posts

BHD- Better Hide or Die is now recruiting for BF3

5 replies 46 views Edited Nov 9, 2011

For those of you who do not know us, we are a semi-casual clan looking for players to aid us in battle in the near future.

We are on most nights, usually after 8pm EST for a few hours, but you will also find many of our members on during the daytime hours for the United States.

To quote our infamous clan leader, "We are just looking for some decent, team oriented players. You dont have to be elite or super awesome or anything, just be friendly and try to work as part of the team. We will help you discover and exploit your niche to its fullest potential."  

If you are interested in joining, please send a message about joining the clan over the PSN to one of the following or let us know on our homepage www.betterhideordie.com:

BHD BF3 Leader: Winscar_Shinobi

BHD co-leader: Phoenix_Archer

BHD Clan Leader: PLYMCO_PILGRIM

From there we will need to play a few games with you to see if you are good to join.  If we like you and you like us you can keep the tags, if not no hard feelings.

You can also put your name down here; someone will try to get to you when they are on next, but please be patient should you decide to not message an clan leader over the PSN

Happy Hunting and Shoot Ya Later!

Message 1 of 6 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
428 posts

Re: BHD- Better Hide or Die is now recruiting for BF3

Nov 9, 2011

Hey everyone. Dont forget you need to have a Battlelog account in order to join a clan. visit Battlelog.Battlefield.com to do so.

direct link to apply is: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/platoon/2832655241050804227/

to "tag up" simply edit your profile and right underneath your avatar selection is a box to write your clan tag, simply type BHD and save profile.

to add me as a battlelog friend simply search WS_Shinobi and im right there

Currently have 4 members registered:

Winscar_Shinobi

Villdoc

pwnzortank

General_MacDill

unable to access the forums as Winscar_Shinobi for 3 month and still counting.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 6 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9954 posts

Nov 9, 2011

WS_Shinobi wrote:

Hey everyone. Dont forget you need to have a Battlelog account in order to join a clan. visit Battlelog.Battlefield.com to do so.

direct link to apply is: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/platoon/2832655241050804227/

to "tag up" simply edit your profile and right underneath your avatar selection is a box to write your clan tag, simply type BHD and save profile.

Winscar_Shinobi

Villdoc

pwnzortank

General_MacDill

unable to access the forums as Winscar_Shinobi for 3 month and still counting. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm rocking a BHD tag too.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SpazGamingHD (My gaming channel)
Message 3 of 6 (46 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48860 posts

Nov 9, 2011

WS_Shinobi wrote:

Winscar_Shinobi

Villdoc

pwnzortank

General_MacDill

unable to access the forums as Winscar_Shinobi for 3 month and still counting. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I will need to do that in the next couple of days once i actually install the game data/updates for BF

Message 4 of 6 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
428 posts

Nov 10, 2011

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

WS_Shinobi wrote:

Winscar_Shinobi

Villdoc

pwnzortank

General_MacDill

I will need to do that in the next couple of days once i actually install the game data/updates for BF

---------------------------

Want to join BHD?  Just click this link Or visit here --> www.betterhideordie.com

dont feel bad 99% of the BHD on BF3 have yet to even look at applying to the clan/accepting clan invites I send....... like nitroz...... among others.

still waiting on

Nitroz

TX

beserker

mikey

^ all confirmed with battlelog

and phoenix which i dont know if she has one or is ever going to, she is busy with class today after all.

unable to access the forums as Winscar_Shinobi for 3 month and still counting.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 5 of 6 (46 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48860 posts

Nov 10, 2011

and skyrim comes out tommorrow.....freaking firefly and shark both cancelled poker to play skyrim LOL.

Message 6 of 6 (46 Views)
0 Likes