Highlighted
Survivor
2730 posts

Re: BF 3 premium Sony/Ea failure

Sep 22, 2012

purechileno wrote:
No I only have one ps3 , but yesterday after talking to both Sony and EA, EA told me that they're have a lot of issues on consoles with the syncing, they can see that I bought it but the game isn't registering. They said to wait til they fix it with a patch lol. Thanks EA .

Everyone should freely blame EA and Origin. Origin is a such a **bleep** 'service'. It's cause problems for PC users as well.

Random Images

S E I J I N S H I . A L L D A Y . E V E R Y D A Y
Message 11 of 14 (144 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4738 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Are folks still having this issue after this weekend?

• I bought Premium from the PSN Store, then downloaded all four bits of the Premium bundle.
  • I then downloaded the three DLC packs for free from the PSN store (not from the game's menu).
  • I only had to pay the $60, and all things downloaded fine (took a while though!).

I did all of this on the same PSN account, and in the order that I described.  I was not logged in to my Origin/Battlelog account at the time of these transactions or downloads.  I was able to log in to my Origina account just fine afterward.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 12 of 14 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Sep 24, 2012
I'll def have to try again, the in game store still doesn't work. But through the psn store, after you downloaded the premium game the dlcs showed up as free ? I'll check it out when I get home
Message 13 of 14 (127 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4738 posts

Sep 24, 2012

purechileno wrote:
I'll def have to try again, the in game store still doesn't work. But through the psn store, after you downloaded the premium game the dlcs showed up as free ? I'll check it out when I get home

Yup they showed up as free on the PSN store.  I believe I went to full game downloads, then saw the advert for BF3 Premium, and clicked on that.  It took me to a page with all of the BF3 stuff, add-ons, DLC, etc.  The DLC was free there.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 14 of 14 (121 Views)
0 Likes