May 15 2012
By: Dwightsarmy14 Lombax Warrior 168 posts

Why so serious? (Game Idea)

19 replies 756 views Edited May 15, 2012

I just saw The Dark Knight and loved it. So I was thinking since The Batman Arkham games are over wouldn't it be cool if Rocksteady made a game where you play as the Joker? It could be based of the Dark Knight and then show what happens Between The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises, or it could be completely different.

(P.S. I know this probably isn't the write place to post this but I couldn't find any other Batman forums. Sorry)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
-Ezekiel 25:17
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 20 (756 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Re: Why so serious? (Game Idea)

May 23, 2012

No one?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
-Ezekiel 25:17
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 20 (756 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
22592 posts

May 28, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 20 (756 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10460 posts

May 28, 2012

With SPOILERS AHEAD...

...and Joker being dead, it's hard to imagine that Rocksteady would follow-up with a Joker-themed game. Even if one were to tie into the movie franchise, how would that game play out? At the end of The Dark Knight Joker is hanging upside down. Presumably he's then locked away. The next film will star Bane and Catwoman as the villains. Where's Joker in all this?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 20 (756 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Aug 15, 2012
The Arkham games aren't over.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 20 (742 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 2, 2012

like they said the Arkham series isn't over but it doesn't continue just a prequel with the justice league.

PS3 RULZ, XBOX DRULZ!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 20 (727 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
22592 posts

Sep 4, 2012

GrayGargoyle wrote:

With SPOILERS AHEAD...

...and Joker being dead, it's hard to imagine that Rocksteady would follow-up with a Joker-themed game. Even if one were to tie into the movie franchise, how would that game play out? At the end of The Dark Knight Joker is hanging upside down. Presumably he's then locked away. The next film will star Bane and Catwoman as the villains. Where's Joker in all this?

The Joker has always just come in and out of the picture. That's part of the appeal and the mystery. The Joker's out there somewhere. Where will he strike next? How will he do it? When and to whom? It's the never ending cat and mouse game. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 20 (722 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2109 posts

Sep 7, 2012

CaptainAlbator wrote:

GrayGargoyle wrote:

With SPOILERS AHEAD...

The Joker has always just come in and out of the picture. That's part of the appeal and the mystery. The Joker's out there somewhere. Where will he strike next? How will he do it? When and to whom? It's the never ending cat and mouse game. 

It ended in Arkham City. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 20 (712 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
22592 posts

Sep 8, 2012

Kharingin wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

GrayGargoyle wrote:

With SPOILERS AHEAD...

It ended in Arkham City. :smileysad:

If there's one thing I've learned that in the world of comic book super heroes, death is only a temporary setback. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 20 (706 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 8, 2012
I've seen videos of an Easter egg in the new DLC. On the radio Vicky vale asked Gordon about jokers body. Gordon immediately responds "this interview is over get these cameras out of here" Joker may still be alive.
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 20 (703 Views)